Bits versus ballgags?

Hopehavoc

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

My girl needs a gag because she screams a lot during sex and we have nosy neighbors. I need something that she can bite down on but still be able to spit out if she needs to say the safety word.

What are the benefits of bits versus ball gags and would a mouth guard (like the kind used in football) be a good substitute for either? Because, I want something that she can easily shove out of her mouth if she needs to talk for whatever reason.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

-Hope Havoc

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I've never tried a bit gag, and although my ball gag has given me problems, I have always found it comfortable to wear.

I am almost always gagged during play, so instead of a safeword I use a safe toy. I hold a small toy in one hand and if things get too much, I just drop this and my master lets me go. I'd recommend giving this a try.

Good luck whatever you decide :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Hopehavoc

Okay,

Well, I've decided that I don't like the way the ball gag looks. I'd prefer if she had a bit or a mouth guard. So, I'm curious to know whether a normal mouth guard would work because gags are a bit expensive and I'm already getting her a pricey [for my budget] collar.

Also, I will consider the safe toy idea. Maybe I'll have her wear a mouth guard and then use a bandana as an over the mouth gag. Either way, she doesn't seem thrilled about the bit so, I'll either have to purchase the mouth guard gag or, as I said, have her wear a mouth guard beneath a bandana over the mouth gag.

Thanks for all your advice on the matter.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hopehavoc

Tape? Yeah....uh.....no. I don't like the idea of having tape on her. Well, I was really just kinda tossing the idea around of having a mouth guard for her. Like the ones that football players use. I'm thinking that is probably our best bet. Now, I just need to find a safety toy. I'm thinking something that lights up or something that makes noise since we're usually in the dark. She'll be blindfolded so the light won't bug her....I'm thinking like...maybe a button press flashlight with some sorta code like one blink of the light means move to something else, rapid flicking in succession means stop.

Sound good?

Oh, and I also discovered that despite all of the things that I do to her...she is my master...well...my Mistress. She is my Mistress An and I am but her humble and all too willing servant.

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, what I do with my safe toy is throw it to the floor, and because it's a laminate floor, then my master will hear it clinking if he doesn't actually see me drop it. When we switch and he has his safe toy, I always keep a close eye on it for any signs of movement, and I can only assume that this is what he does for me.

I like the torch idea, but the only drawback is the possibility of her being in an altered state of mind, driven mad by excitement if you will, and so being of no sound mind to remember the code for flashing the light :( Does this make sense?

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Hopehavoc

A mouth guard alone isn't enough to silence someone enough to need a safe toy. I'm a retired MMA fighter - wore them for years and had full coversation with that thing in my mouth.

Perhaps not a mouth guard alone, but if you'll recall, I did say that i was going to use an OTM gag as well as the mouth guard.

Mouth guard in place (so she has something to bite upon)

Handkerchief wrapped tightly around the mouth (so that I can enjoy the way she looks as a fair haired damsel in distress like the kind you read about in Fantasy novels about such maidens and the dragons that kidnap them)

So....to err on the side of caution rather than careless, I would prefer a safety toy. Just in case.

And...yes Obedient Little Puppy, I understand what you mean...Perhaps then just have it be an all or nothing response. Light on means stop and check in.

We have never had to stop completely for anything other than mutual exhaustion. So, generally speaking "red" is reserved for severe emergencies. The light on would be more like an "orange" (stop and check on me please).

Fileboom Premium Account