Shemale Big Tit & Cock Action

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ceb344d817ddae0eba4c4f1d054bfeee.jpg

Studio: Ladyboy Player

What’s better than a ladyboy with a huge cock and tits? Well two ladyboys with big cocks and pairs of large tits between them. Who better to demonstrate this than Gobee and Wan. The girls each do a solo strip before they get together for some hardcore action. First up is the sly looking Wan with her wide cheek bones, dark mascaraed eyes and small mouth with its protruding front teeth. She looks sexy enough with her bare shoulders and big hoop earrings. But when she starts to remove her loose fitting zebra patterned dress we see she has monstrous melons that are out of proportion to her rail thin body. She often cups these soft silicon sacks as strips to her underwear. When she removes these we see she has hairless soft white skin with a generous portion covering her cock and balls. Even flaccid you can tell that her shecock like the boobs outsize the rest of her. But it is still surprising how large her blue veined sausage grows as she rubs herself. She stays hard through various poses showing us her fabulous body from all angles including her sweet fuckhole which contains only a few wisps of hair.Next up is the inimitable Gobee who is wearing a tight black lace dress and whose body is somewhat curvier than Wan’s as well as being darker. She is in fact quite petite but the eye is tricked by her rather larger head and face. She doesn’t wear a lot of makeup and often parts her large lips showing her teeth which gives her a bit of a bewildered look. Gobee’s perfectly formed apple sized tits are more in proportion to her body than Wan’s. But the thing that makes Gobee stand out (besides the grotesque motor bike abdominal scar) is her famously hairy ass which we get a hint of when she turns around and hikes her pink underwear up her crack. When she turns back around we can also see her pubes are equally hirsute and her panties are hammocked by her package. When these finally come off don’t be fooled by the mouse in the grass as there is a scary monster lurking in this forest. Soon after she begins the self petting you will notice that her huge swollen balls descend from that bush while her shedink slowly grows long and very fat. Once again she turns around to give as a view of her now bare ass and we see that her crack is overflowing with curly black hair. This girl really has a big hairy dick which she works on it in anticipation of being joined by Wan. She finishes her solo set by spreading and fingering that sweet hairy ass which will soon be filled by Wan’s giant cock.Wan who has redressed finally joins Gobee on the bed who bares Wan’s huge tits and licks one of her tiny red nipples. Wan then slips out of the loose zebra printed dress before returning the favour by sucking one of Gobee’s tasty nipples. She then reaches for Gobee’s hairy crotch who then sits back and enjoys the attention before deciding to help Wan remove her panties. Gobee kneels and shoves her meat towards Wan’s willing mouth but she only teases the tip with her tongue while she rubs her own fat hairless prick. Gobee then lays back and lets Wan suck her right tit hard while she strokers her dink before teasing Gobees mouth with it. Strangely the smaller girl is the top as next Gobee grabs some lube for her ass and a dube for Wan’s cock which she installs and then sucks it until it gets long and hard while showing us her greasy poo pussy. Time for some fucking as Gobee takes Wan’s enormous girl rod up the ass missionary style. Wan then lies back and Gobee mounts her great dick for some cock flopping ass ramming action before Gobee gets on all fours for some reverse doggy style anal plunging in her hairy love hole. One more position change before they both lay back to give us a great view of some side by side four big tit and two cock jerk action. Wan cums first with a few white blobs while Gobee takes her time with a long slow closed eye jerk which pays off with a large squirt of milky cum. The girls give us a final view of there shrivelling cocks and torsos now smeared with drying jizz.Gobee and Wan are both from Petchabun in Northern Thailand and both work at High Boss Bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya. The idea for the two girl shoot was Gobees who I’d worked with a few days earlier (note this set is posted later) and is always looking to pick up a few extra bucks (I talk about this in her solo set description). She suggested Wan who I had wanted to work with after working with her (err, ?) Noi. I found Wan to be very quiet as she let Gobee do all the talking. This was my first real two girl shoot and I was looking forward to it greatly. It took several hours to complete and I found it very much unlike real sex with all the stopping and starting. Both girls had some difficulty maintaining an erection and keeping a nice flow as they seemed to just stay in a certain position until I them to change. It is difficult to know whether to let them do their own thing in order to maintain sufficient levels of passion or risk the mood by asking them to change positions. Although I didn’t think so at the time I now think the scene was reasonably successful as in hindsight I know it went off much better than some of my later attempts.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB