bf is sooo vanilla....

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Keep at it, Lost.soul. It's worth it. The three most important things in any relationship are; communication, talking and conversation. ;>)

Sit his ass down and tell him some of the more basic things you need. Get him comfortable with those and work your way up gradually, together. What TheOnlyOne says about how many men are raised to be protective and gentle with women is absolutely dead on. Some of my earliest memories are of my favorite aunt teaching me how to be a 'Gentleman'. To this day I open doors for women, even strangers, and generally do all the things a Southern Gentleman is supposed to, except when I'm in Dom mode. then it's no mercy until afterplay when I'm very sweet again. It's almost schitzo but I love it and it took a long time to figure it out.

theonlyone is also correct in that most men don't take hints worth a damn....
S.P.E.L.L I.T. O.U.T.
for him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Tell him you are thinking of getting a tattoo of this . . . . .

bdsm-logo.png

. . . . then get talking. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

GreyMac

Be prepared for the rejection. Any young guy with a sweet, eager, hot gf like yourself and he has an issue with receiving oral has hangups beyond anything to do with your needs.

Refer to bluelagoon's advice about the 'sex lacking' several posts below. I think she's 100% right about that. If he grew up in a household that was overly concerned to the point of obsession with religion or germs/cleanliness he may not be fixable. Be ready for that, it's not a fault or failing on your part - it's him.

I hope things go well for you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

serodio

Banned

Don't lose hope-if you really want it, you can make it happen. I like the idea of the handcuffs as a gift, but you'll have to work harder than that after 1.5 yrs. Every chance you can needs to involve you asking him to spank you a little during that vanilla sex, a little choking etc. Then you need to poor on the positive reinforcement. We are, after all, dogs. Slowly but surely, you'll have a little spice. Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account