bf is sooo vanilla....

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i would like to try some BDSM... i just dont know how to bring it to my bf... he is soooo vanilla... any good suggestions or ideas for easing into it?? thanks :)

Maybe you could try some dirty talk that involves action. During sex ask him to spank your ass. Twisting andor biting nipples ("Use your teeth!") etc. are good starting points. Later, "it felt so good when you spanked my ass the other night, would you let me lay across your lap and then spank me again? That would be really hot". In keeping with what Master Jey and serodio said, we guys are suckers for a woman telling us we or something we do, is hot. Show enthusiasm for small things and he will probably escalate the action on his own.

Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lost.soul07

I'd suggest starting with something simple, like ask him to spank you...

Maybe buy him some handcuffs as a "present"? start light...

Is this something you've ever done before? or you're looking to try for the first time with him?

I have tried the whole spanking thing, he does it once and then doesn't seem to catch on that i like it! I tried suggesting the whole handcuff thing, he didn't seem into that! No its not something i have ever done before, but i would def like to try. Maybe he's just to vanilla for me?? What do i do?? Thanks for you advice everyone I really appreciate it!! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

This is true, but, that's part of the reason I was wondering how long they've been together... It could be lack of communication, or nervousness with each other... Never know.

If they've been together for an extended period though, and it just is what it is, then lost.soul will just have to decide what's more important to her. Unfortunately, I've been in that situation. It's not fun. Thought I could be happy in a relationship without being my significant others sub, just being his "spouse". I had already experienced the bliss of being in a relationship with a loving Lord and being truly cherished the way only a Master can... Eventually, I just felt as though whatever attention my significant other gave me, it wasn't sufficient. Needless to say, things fell apart...

Fileboom Premium Account

I have tried the whole spanking thing, he does it once and then doesn't seem to catch on that i like it! I tried suggesting the whole handcuff thing, he didn't seem into that! No its not something i have ever done before, but i would def like to try. Maybe he's just to vanilla for me?? What do i do?? Thanks for you advice everyone I really appreciate it!! :)

If you think it's just a matter of him not "getting it", I'd suggest a scenario where you set yourself up to be found by him, in a setting that would leave no doubt as to what you want and how you want it.

Pick a time when he'll find you in a short amount of time. Bind/gag or otherwise prepare yourself on the bed, with an array of toys (a paddle) laying beside you. You can also make a little sign with a note indicating what you'd like him to do.

If that doesn't do it, I fear there's not a lot you can do. You're either into this, or not. If he's spanked you and couldn't tell from your reactions that you enjoyed it he's either really dense or not interested.

Wish you well!

Fileboom Premium Account