best way to find a sub

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by themaster, Feb 6, 2009.

1. themaster

themaster New Member

i have always wanted to get in to bdsm, but have never been able to find a female sub, to share my dreams with, anyone any know the best place to look?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Post a Craigslist ad.

However I'd suggest serving as a sub for a while before moving onto getting your own sub. But thats just my opinion I guess.

3. themaster

themaster New Member

i could never be a sub, i am too much of a control freak, well thats not ture really, but i think i have enough people in the real world telling me what to do, i just want a small space of my own to control and enjoy, thats what i am looking for really, as long as i look after the sub too,(she would be more important than me really) that should be ok, shouldnt it

4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Well Craigslist works for me.

5. tiemeuphard

tiemeuphard New Member

I have been looking for a master for a long time ;)

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

The Master, if you are not willing to first be a sub, I sugest you talk to your sub a lot, and find out if you are doing things wel for them, and not overdoing it.

7. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

I started dating a guy first before I told him I was a sub. Try something like that but don't scare her away. Just see if it is something she would be interested in trying.

8. serodio

serodio Banned

Much what sub13 says: If you want a sub, you're better off looking for a partner that is GGG to try whatever you want to get into. If you're just getting into BDSM, chances are you're not going to find a lot of subs willing to serve a novice.

9. Get your coat Themaster, you've pulled. :)
    [This is the part where you find out she lives 2000 miles away]. :(

10. Prissy

Prissy Member

You have got that right Master of Puppies