Best Extreme Fisting '2012 - Dildo & Object Insertions!

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Too Easy... Too Hard.
31e93fa5469a5f119d331900bff5dbe3.jpeg

fisting_081_TooEasy.wmv_m.jpg

After having Kelly Klass bail on me using some big toys a couple of weeks ago, I decided to ask her back to do a little hole abuse on me. I was sure she would be able to handle that with no problem, so she proceeded to fist me with one, then two hands. She even foot fucked me for a while. After she left, I told Adam that I wanted it a little rougher, since she was a little too easy on me. However, I didn't know Adam was going to be THAT hard on me...
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 123 MB. Total Time 10:56 min.
| Download Fisting Video. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

A Room Full of Big Holes.
5661f3805518bdd6db72e8ee9ea33028.jpeg

fisting_082_ARoom.wmv_m.jpg

Jade, Alysha and I all get back together for another round of huge hole fucking. This time, I stuff TWO double dongs into my big pussy, then stuck the other end of each of the dongs into the other girls. After doing all of that, we all wore each others cunts out with more huge toys! What a great time we had together!
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 177 MB. Total Time 26:50 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Bar Pick Up.
aac0dfd3a05d5512fed48183f0398be3.jpeg

fisting_083_BarPick.wmv_m.jpg

The last time I was in Florida to visit Alysha and Adam, I went to a local bar for a few drinks (dressed like a real slut). It wasn't long before I was hitting on some guys, and I found one in particular that I liked. I called Adam and asked him to come and pick me up with my new bed buddy, then we went back to the house for some fun. Adam filmed my new friend getting his cock sucked, fucking my big pussy, and even fisting my cavernous cunt!
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 206 MB. Total Time 31:12 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

1 Hotwife, 6 Big Black Cocks.
e168c415fe6a4b212a1d3157c25a7c4e.jpeg

fisting_084_1Hotwife.wmv_m.jpg

Well, I was gonna post my first BBC gangbang video today, but for some reason the video was corrupt, so I'm gonna work on getting the original off of the tape... but in the meantime, I'm posting my SECOND all BBC gangbang video for you! The sucking and fucking when on for about an hour, so I had to break this update into two...
Windows Media Video 720x480 (WMV). Size 365 MB. Total Time 32:24 min.
| Download Fisting Video 1. |
| Download Fisting Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Gangbang with Kay 2.
6a1e70471081a6df2aaaf46584c01883.jpeg

fisting_085_Gangbang.wmv_m.jpg

Here is the rest of the video of my gangbang with Kay from a few of the guys came multiple times, and one guy even came 4 or 5 times. For a finale, all of the guys, including Adam, came all over me and Kay was more than happy to lick up the mess. What a great time!
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 716 MB. Total Time 47:34 min.
| Download Fisting Video 1. |
| Download Fisting Video 2. |
| Download Fisting Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

A Proper Introduction.
f0d1602f0d5f6e13b1b53b19e23aa625.jpeg

fisting_086_AProper.wmv_m.jpg

Welcome to my brand new site, and the very first update for you guys! I didn't want to start off my site really lame, so I decided to jump in with both feet, sort of. I actually jumped in with my fist deep in my ass, along with some big toys in my butt and lots of gaping. Thanks for watching, and keep watching for more!
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 123 MB. Total Time 10:59 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

After a Hard Days Work.
a11c6299563626d1f5ca2f66212aded6.jpeg

fisting_087_After.wmv_m.jpg

So, the last few weeks you've seen me abuse my pussy and my peehole, fuck a life-sized horse cock, and even insert a gigantic horse speculum. So, after a hard day at the office, it's nice to get into the shower and cool off... unless that shower happens to be at Alysha's house. Only there will I get into a shower with dildos stuck to the walls. Of course, I had to put them to use....
Windows Media Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 108 MB. Total Time 16:28 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

vip.ananas

vip.ananas