Best Collections: Extreme Fisting, Dildo & Object Insertions! [Daily Update]

vip.ananas

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Classic Fisting.

Adam was asleep out by the water and I wanted to surprise him, so I called him and told him to come find me by the car. I didn't tell him which car, though, so he was quite surprised when he found me butt naked in the back of 1967 Lincoln Continental with a soda bottle in my cunt. That led to more odd object fucking and an awesome fisting session...
12/15/2010
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 132 MB. Total Time 11:46 min.
| Download HQ Video. FileSonic. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Horny in the Hot Tub.

I decided to do a little bonus for you guys this month... I was enjoying the nice Florida weather, so we took a walk down to the community hot tub. I was feeling naughty, so I stripped down right there and played with myself where anyone could catch me. Three dildos at once, and even my fist went inside me... Risky fun!
12/12/2010
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 197 MB. Total Time 17:29 min.
| Download HQ Video. FileSonic. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

vip.ananas

Filled to the Rim.
fisting_016_Filled_m.jpg

402874f4b16fc6da615b3d2fca4d9f42.jpeg

You guys wanted me to get nastier, and I always try to please... I started by gaping my asshole wide open with a speculum, then asked my BF to piss into my gaping hole. He filled me all the way up with his warm piss, which felt awesome. After pulling the speculum out I fucked myself good with a couple dildos until all of the piss ran out of my gaping butthole. Keep those requests coming...
02/03/2011
Windows Media Video 450x300 (WMV). Size 56 MB. Total Time 20:40 min.
| Download Video. FileSonic. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

I Broke the New Girl.
fisting_017_IBrokethe_m.jpg

cf1fe797016a8f5922d4ac443ede3715.jpeg

So, last week I showed you guys the newest girl to try and handle my big toys, Kelly Klass. Well, after that scene, we tried to film another one, but it didn't go quite so well... You have to have a woman's pussy to be able to hang with me. Chalk another broken pussy up to me...
02/02/2011
Windows Media Video 320x240 (WMV). Size 19.3 MB. Total Time 11:47 min.
| Download Video. FileSonic. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas