Being whipped to help with mental health issues?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would prob get locked up in a secure hospital if I aked my psychiatrist about this lol

Basically anti-depressants do nothing for me, and after watching BDSM whipping videos on internet I find they turn me on. Self-harm obviously isn't a road I want to go down so what if I got someone to actually whip me and inflict pain? Because the pain is controlled it may actually benefit me more than just the sexual side. I could try and imagine my issues are being "whipped out of me".

Do I make any sense?

All the mental health professionals in the UK can offer is drugs, it's useless. I don't want medication.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

yrs - You're not as crazy as you think.

Please do a google search on Whip Therapy. I came across it a while ago and thought it was pretty interesting.
Some of the brats I have had have said that a good session really clears their head and their change in attitude and aura lasted sometimes for days.

I am not qualified to say how this relates to standard medical treatment, but in addition to this you may want to look into acupuncture along with your quest to be dominated and whipped.

I guess this is the one place where you might get some positive nods. :) (... how's that olp?)

Welcome and hope you stick around and contribute. My guess is that you may find several like minded people here.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

L8NightQ

BTW..... If you are considering seeking some whip therapy via personal ads, please read up and get some personal advice on seeking a Dom/me via this kind of ad.

There are a lot of nuts out there that are all about themselves. Folks that have spent way to much time alone with their computers watching violent, brutal videos that would love to have a live guinea pig.
They may say they're sorry after the fact, and may not, but by then the damage is done and you'll be more fucked up then you think you are now.

That said, there are many folks out there that are not like that, that have experience and desire to give you just what you want. I would suggest going to a BDSM munch in your area (if you can find one), and reading up on the do's and don'ts regarding hooking up kinky.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

I can't exactly speak of whips.

But I can say the other day I was having a really bad day. I opened up the front door and the dogs tore into the trash overnight. Then I went back inside and found a slew of maggots on the living room tile. Swept that up. Then I found out my aunt's health was going downhill...all of this within an hour. Plus I was already stressed out over my 3 year old and cleaning the house and writing my book. I was beyond stressed. I was becoming depressed.

Anyways I ended up having a small impromtu session. The hair petting, hair pulling, spanking and choking relaxed me and I felt SO much better afterwards. I felt sane again. I felt almost like myself again. Like I could take anything life wanted to throw at me.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I'm not a medical doctor, so take this with a grain of salt, but intense pain play and bondage releases a whole host of chemicals into the body, including natural pain killers. Some of these can circulate in the body for more than a day. Additionally, depending on how you act while tied up, you can be engaging in a good deal of physical exertion (I tend to struggle against the ropes, because I like the intensity of that feeling), so a heavy bondage session can be sort of like a physical workout. Also, such activities can function as a form of stress release, allowing you to vent stress through shouting and struggle or through the sense of surrender to someone else's authority. A few months ago I had a very intense bondage session and slept like a baby that night--I only had 6 hours of sleep but felt like I'd been out for days.

So the idea that such activities could have a psycho-therapeutic value is not unreasonable at all. I doubt there's much formal research on it, but by all means look into it if it seems like something that might help you.

L8's comment that there are some dangerous people out there is well-taken. Don't just rush out and let the first dom you talk to tie you up. A local munch is a good way to get moving.

Fileboom Premium Account