Being a FemDom for a price

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's not uncommon to either be a professional with a setup (like a Dominatrix) or to expect paid tribute from subs (also called financial domming). If you want it to be for real income, I'd make sure you're in an area where a dominatrix would have customers, and if you just want occasional fee, I'd say to go right ahead.

It is not considered prostitution if there is no sex, even if your clients get off on it, as a side note, but I would still check legalities (or just see if there are other prodommes in your state, which would be a good hint).

As one domme I talked to put it, why not ask for a fee, when you have put time and money not only into that experience, but into building your tool kit and dungeon?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

'Bad' is a pretty vague term. Bad in what sense? Immoral, illegal, tasteless, foolish?

The best advice I can give you is to contact a prodomme and ask her what you need to know. You might ask to serve a period of apprenticeship, if you can find one near you, so you can watch her and get some training.

Also, do not agree to provide any service that you don't know how to do safely. If you're going to do anything more than light bondage or pain play, make sure you know how to do those things safely before you advertise yourself. As a professional, you have an obligation to genuinely have the skills you are advertising.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

As an addition to sebastian's comment, getting your first aid certification (it should only take one or a few cheap day long courses and a test) would be a good addition. Also, I suggest working with a lawyer to have a waiver written up. Waivers aren't great, as illustrated in another thread, but you'd want to have people show that they don't have a health problem that would be dangerous to play. Like before you go to a new dentist or whatever and there's a checklist of conditions.

Fileboom Premium Account