Begging

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i often demand complete vows of silence from my slaves, which means begging and pleading, even whimpering would only make matters worse. I like to see how far i can push them before they have to make a sound... I know, I'm evil.

Yes, you are. :p

My master did something similar. He forced me to hold myself on the edge of orgasm and told me he didn't want to hear or see any outward signs of my struggle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

i actually had an experience where the dom i was with desperately wanted me to beg but i was nearly unable, as i seem to become so submitted (???) that i naturally don't speak and require direction for many things others would just naturally do. he wanted me to beg him to fuck me. i knew what i was going to say, after a second of trying to come out of that space, then opened my mouth and literally could not speak. he had to prompt me several times to whisper the beg then to say it more loudly.

@ hopehavok - i have often done that: the "omg stop... no no no green!!!" :) most of the time related to pain situations of different types.

@ sparrow69 - i have a friend who calls that "no talkies" :) it's not evil at all... unless by evil you mean wonderful :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Well i find many thing facinating monocrome, and yes, im astonished sometimes by exactly how wonderfully evil I truly can be, when I say vow of silence, i don't even want to hear them breathing hard, of sniffling back the tears. the only sounds should be the crack of a whip, the melting of wax, the tightening of a clamp, the slap of a crop against skin, of the beating wings of a fly in the distance. If the sound comes from them during a vow of silence (which can last for days and days) then i start everything over at 1... the number of lashes I've administered, the number of orgasms they've been denied, the number of meals they've missed, the number of hours since their last bathroom break, number of hours since the vow began, everything.... That is why I've been called evil, and I've come to accept it/embrace it. I truly am Dr.Horrible.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

Mm. I like the bell around your neck exercise, too. My master has done something similar, having me hold completely still or suffer the consequences but the bell would add a little something to it!

he sort of had a nebulous "pet" thing with me. another favorite fantasy game was don't let your nose dip into the cream - with a hand loosening and tightening grip in my hair alternatingly so i wouldn't know when to balance etc. but i think this has gotten far away from a discussion about begging. LOL.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: