Begging

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ha, I can't afford it either! :(

And he sent me a text earlier, before he arrived, ordering me to be dressed a certain way, and to address him as master before and after, and be gagged during. However, he gave me the option either to call him master or be gagged, and I was anxious to try out my modified ball gag, so went for that option. I was a bit annoyed with myself, because I really did want to call him master, so will try again next time we meet :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Amuk

Martello

Hopehavoc

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Okay, so...in terms of begging....my Mistress likes to make me make her beg. Like.....yesterday, she ordered me to stop what I was doing and make her beg for me to continue. And often times (though she doesn't mean it) when I am pleasing her she will beg for me to stop. But then, when I ask her color (we use the stop light analogy so red=stop, yellow=slow, green=go) she always says green. even as she's begging for me to stop. So, it's like "green. stop please. green. stop. green" it's actually really cute.

But, anyway....has anyone else had their Master/Mistress beg them? Or order them to make them beg? or any variation of this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello