Begging

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

*sigh*

I have had my begging priveliges revoked indefinetly. And here I didn't even know my master considered them a privelige!

Basically that means that once he makes a decision I am not allowed to ask him to change it even the slightest bit, not even if I'm respectful or I will be punished. Also, if I am being punished, no matter how painful or uncomfortable, I am not allowed to whine or beg for it to stop.

*groans*

What are you opinions on a slave/sub begging? Do you allow it? Ever had your right to beg removed?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Basically that means that once he makes a decision I am not allowed to ask him to change it even the slightest bit, not even if I'm respectful or I will be punished. Also, if I am being punished, no matter how painful or uncomfortable, I am not allowed to whine or beg for it to stop.

Do you still get to use a safe word? If so then I think the no begging is good rule. I have definitely had Dom's before that not only didn't allow begging but didn't allow the slightest peep to cross my lips sometimes (even if it was a good peep:)).
Did something happen recently to make him make this decision?
In my opinion this is a great training tool to make you submit without question and just trust your Master's wishes. If you trust your Master, and it seems that you do, then you should be able to respect his wishes, right?

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

Yes, I am still allowed to use the safeword. We never play without it.

Did something happen recently to make him make this decision?

*blush*
I might have abused my begging priveleges, especially as far as punishments are concerned. I think he finally just got impatient because I wasn't giving immediate obedience. Instead I'd try to beg my way out of obeying.

In my opinion this is a great training tool to make you submit without question and just trust your Master's wishes. If you trust your Master, and it seems that you do, then you should be able to respect his wishes, right?

I agree, even though it's hard! And I do trust him. Completely. I know he's doing what's best for me and my best response is to obey without question. Or in this case without begging!

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I'm not really made to beg all that much. Although it is seriously humiliating, a small part of me does enjoy it and get aroused by it.

In fact, my master and I don't really do the 'proper' master and slave stuff at all, although I am hoping this will change in the future. He doesn't insist on me addressing him as master, and sometimes I wish he would (hint hint)... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm not really made to beg all that much. Although it is seriously humiliating, a small part of me does enjoy it and get aroused by it.

In fact, my master and I don't really do the 'proper' master and slave stuff at all, although I am hoping this will change in the future. He doesn't insist on me addressing him as master, and sometimes I wish he would (hint hint)... ;)

:)

Fileboom Premium Account