Begging

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Nyx, Jun 29, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Nyx

Nyx Member

*sigh*

I have had my begging priveliges revoked indefinetly. And here I didn't even know my master considered them a privelige!

Basically that means that once he makes a decision I am not allowed to ask him to change it even the slightest bit, not even if I'm respectful or I will be punished. Also, if I am being punished, no matter how painful or uncomfortable, I am not allowed to whine or beg for it to stop.

*groans*

What are you opinions on a slave/sub begging? Do you allow it? Ever had your right to beg removed?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. subspace

subspace Member

Do you still get to use a safe word? If so then I think the no begging is good rule. I have definitely had Dom's before that not only didn't allow begging but didn't allow the slightest peep to cross my lips sometimes (even if it was a good peep:)).
    Did something happen recently to make him make this decision?
    In my opinion this is a great training tool to make you submit without question and just trust your Master's wishes. If you trust your Master, and it seems that you do, then you should be able to respect his wishes, right?

3. Nyx

Nyx Member

Yes, I am still allowed to use the safeword. We never play without it.

*blush*
    I might have abused my begging priveleges, especially as far as punishments are concerned. I think he finally just got impatient because I wasn't giving immediate obedience. Instead I'd try to beg my way out of obeying.

I agree, even though it's hard! And I do trust him. Completely. I know he's doing what's best for me and my best response is to obey without question. Or in this case without begging!

4. nix

nix Guest

I personally think that (both as sub and dom) begging is one of the more fun parts, at least for me anyway.

5. subspace

subspace Member

Oh I do enjoy begging, depending on the situation can be very humiliating or just plain fun. On the other hand it is also a great feeling to know that you (sub) have been able to submit simply and completely with no words exchanged other than a 'yes sir'. Love it!

6. I'm not really made to beg all that much. Although it is seriously humiliating, a small part of me does enjoy it and get aroused by it.

In fact, my master and I don't really do the 'proper' master and slave stuff at all, although I am hoping this will change in the future. He doesn't insist on me addressing him as master, and sometimes I wish he would (hint hint)... ;)

7. priya

priya New Member

Not yet, but Master has started lurking around this forum, so i won't be surprised of sooner or later this "right" will be taken away from me for a while. Then again, maybe not, because Master loves to see his slave beg :)

8. :)

9. Hmm, sounds like I'm going to get what I want after all :D

And I am eager to take the master/slave stuff up a notch, with full black leather costumes and candles and so on...cliched I know, but I don't care, I like it! ;)

10. Nyx

Nyx Member

Good for you! Cliches can be fun! :p

11. nix

nix Guest

That might be fun for those of us with high enough budgets, but sadly for many of us (read: me) we have to just get by with what we can... sigh...

12. Ha, I can't afford it either! :(

And he sent me a text earlier, before he arrived, ordering me to be dressed a certain way, and to address him as master before and after, and be gagged during. However, he gave me the option either to call him master or be gagged, and I was anxious to try out my modified ball gag, so went for that option. I was a bit annoyed with myself, because I really did want to call him master, so will try again next time we meet :)

13. Amuk

Amuk Member

Ah, begging...

Depending on the situation it can be very arousing to have a sub beg, but it can annoy me like nothing else. Specifically, if she begs to do something that benefits me, I love to hear it; on the other hand, if it's only for her benefit that's when it becomes displeasing to me.

14. Martello

Martello Member

I can't do without begging, one of my favorite things of all.

15. praefect

praefect Member

Yes, exactly. I couldn't imagine revoking a begging privilege. I'd be shooting myself in the own foot doing it.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM