Beautifull Girls Awesome Solo Scenes !!

shota_22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Smokin' Hot Handjobs 1 - Scene 9

Smokin' Hot Handjobs 1 - Scene 9

Lacey Duvalle is one gorgeous black woman! Add to her beauty an itsy bitsy teeny weeny black bikini and you've the recipe for phenomenal handjob scene. Watch as she teasingly strips before dropping to her knees to double fist this white dude's cock. Working the wrist action with some ball tickling, Lacey Duvalle could make any man bust a nut in seconds.

Lacey Duvalle, Dick Nasty
Duration: 15m 3s
640x480
Mpeg4
113mb

Smokin-Hot-Handjobs-1-Scene-9-MED.mp4 - 128.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 8

There's only one Jada Fire. This sexy and busty ebony babe might be short in stature, but she makes up for it with her devastating curves and huge round boobs. Her gigantic dark nipples barely cover her massive rack, and her bangin' ass is so supple it's almost unfair. She gives us a sexy teasing dance and strips on the runway and stage before grabbing the ribbed and rigid dildo we've provided her with. She works into her amazing pink pussy and it doesn't take long before her juices are running from her clam all over her toy and pussy lips. Jada Fire laps up as much of her cum as she can from the dildo when she's all done.

Jada Fire
Duration: 10m 18s
MPEG 4
640x480
157mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-8-HI.mp4 - 152.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 7

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 7

Sexy blonde slut Gigi Ferari is going to get her fill today. Her sassy looks and killer body are top-notch, and she eyes up our orgasm machine right away. She's going solo today, and slowly pulls off her underwear and wets the dildo with her mouth. She wastes no time getting on this fuck-stick and rides it while cumming several times. Gigi, always a horny one, dismounts the tool and then takes it reverse-cowgirl to hit her G-spot. After she's covered the fake cock in cum and hot pussy juice, she moves in to suck it all off.

Gigi Ferari
Duration: 10m 38s
640x480
mpeg4
162mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-7-HI.mp4 - 158.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 6

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 6

Watching the incredible Dani Woodward peel off her bra and lift up her schoolgirl skirt will have you rock-hard before you know it. This is all before she even gets near her tight shaved twat with the long rigid glass dildo we've given her to rock her own box with. Her sexy pussy lips wrap around this toy and her hot snatch gobbles this thing up in an instant. Her clit is so swollen from making herself cum, and Dani just keeps going back to her pussy for more. Her nipples are hard enough to cut glass, and her eyes just keep rolling back in her head as she cums over and over again.

Dani Woodward
Duration: 9m 59s
MPEG 4
640x480
152mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-6-HI.mp4 - 150.7 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 4

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 4

The one and only Cytherea gives us a sexy dance while scantily clad before taking of the skimpy layers of clothing that she's wearing. This fuck-junkie wastes no time when she reaches for the massive opaque rubber dildo that we've provided her with. She lays down on the runway and caresses her own perfect little perky tits, puffy pussy lips, and swollen clit. It didn't take long for her snatch to be soaked in its own juices, and Cytherea takes the opportunity to glide this huge rubber cock into her dripping box. Her bald soaking cunt just keeps covering this fake rod with cum, and Cytherea just laps up her own hot juices.

Cytheria
Duration: 10m 14s
MPEG 4
640x480
156mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-4-HI.mp4 - 154.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

There's only one Jada Fire. This sexy and busty ebony babe might be short in stature, but she makes up for it with her devastating curves and huge round boobs. Her gigantic dark nipples barely cover her massive rack, and her bangin' ass is so supple it's almost unfair. She gives us a sexy teasing dance and strips on the runway and stage before grabbing the ribbed and rigid dildo we've provided her with. She works into her amazing pink pussy and it doesn't take long before her juices are running from her clam all over her toy and pussy lips. Jada Fire laps up as much of her cum as she can from the dildo when she's all done.

Jada Fire
Duration: 10m 18s
MPEG 4
640x480
157mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-8-HI.mp4 - 152.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 3

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 3

Tall blonde knockout Cindy Crawford would like to take her clothes off for you and show you how a real orgasm addict gets off on her own. Cindy has an amazing ass and tight, pierced, neatly trimmed snatch, and a great set of tiny natural titties. She lubes up the symbion machine and mounts it, cumming on impact from this pussy blasting piece of machinery. This slut needs to crank up the pressure and then gets on it reverse cowgirl to cum again. You'd think that she had enough, not Cindy Crawford. She sucks this rubber cock like it's real and then jams her clam with a solid glass dildo for good measure.

Cindy Crawford
Duration: 10m 27s
640x480
MPEG 4
159mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-3-HI.mp4 - 151.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 9

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 9

Gorgeous blonde Jasmine Tame dances onstage in skimpy red lingerie. This sexy slut loves to play the role of wanton stripper, especially while you watch, and she moves her perfect body to the music. She teases and takes her time getting naked before kneeling in front of the Sybian set up in the middle of the stage. She talks dirty and sucks on the fake cock atop the machine, getting it nice and wet before she mounts it. She grinds on top of that vibrating dildo, riding it as it makes her cum multiple times.

Jasmine Tame
Duration: 15m 5s
MPEG 4
640x480
229mb

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-9-HI.mp4 - 227.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 10

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 10

Gorgeous brunette Jayna Oso is live and on stage, dancing to the music in a skimpy blue outfit. She slowly strips out of her clothes to show off her tight body, caressing her pert tits and displaying off her round ass. She takes her panties down and spreads her legs, giving a glimpse of her bald pussy. She lays on the stage completely naked and sucks on a glass dildo, talking dirty as she slides it into her wet pussy. She fucks herself nice and fast, bringing herself to many loud and satisfying orgasms.

Jayna Oso
Duration: 11m 43s
MPEG 4
178mb
640x480

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-10-HI.mp4 - 177.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

shota_22

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 11

Me Myself and I 1 - Scene 11

Dirty bitch Kat sure loves to show off her nubile body. This tender and slutty whore performs an erotic strip show for you, surrounded by swirling clouds of dry ice. If you haven't seen this brown skinned hottie before, prepare to be amazed; her slender curves will inspire only the most dick hardening lust. After her striptease, she lowers herself down on to the sybian, switching it onto its highest setting and bucking back and forth wildly. She loves the thrusting of the plastic toy inside her tiny Asian pussy, humping the sex machine until she orgasms, at which point she licks her own moist juices off the hard plastic cock.

Kat
Duration: 11m 49s
MPEG 4
180mb
640x480

Me-Myself-and-I-1-Scene-11-HI.mp4 - 178.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account