Beautiful women bound and shocked to orgasm in HD

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sasha Knox

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore and Sasha Knox
When booking a new model you never know what you are going to get when they show up on set. Will they look like their photos? Will they be whiny? Will they be bitchy? Will they be better than you expected? When I got Sasha Knox on PD I instantly fell in love, she is one of the models you pray for, genuine, dirty, and sexy as hell. So, I immediately come in and get this bitch off my stool and on her hands and knees on the dirty floor where she belongs. Her ass gets filled with an electric butt plug, she gets flogged, made to worship my feet, and cum uncontrollably. The day continues with intense predicament play, foot torture, ass licking, strap-on fucking, fisting, and so much more. Don't miss this update with my favorite new model, Sasha Knox!

File name: wp7766_D0nna_SashaKn0x.wmv
Size: 750.1 Mb
Duration: 01:02:35
Resolution: 1280x720 Windows Media HD (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/fb9uuru8np5y/wp7766_D0nna_SashaKn0x.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

Lorelei Lee, Harmony, Annie Cruz

Performers: Lorelei Lee, Harmony and Annie Cruz
It has been 2 years since Princess Donna last subbed on camera. For 2 years members have been begging to see her bound, shocked, and made to cum. Finally, after 2 years, the moment you have been waiting for is here. Princess Donna gets tied up by bondage master Lew Reubens and takes a dose of her own medicine at the hands of 3 of her favorite subs Lorelei, Harmony, and Annie Cruz. You don't want to miss this update!!

File name: wp_L0relei.wmv
Size: 848.1 Mb
Duration: 01:10:46

DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/9ngc7elg90os/wp_L0relei.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Double Teamed

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore, Bobbi Starr and Gia DiMarco
Gia DiMarco gets her brains fucked out by Bobbi Starr and Princess Donna, a team of doms that strike fear and mind blowing orgasms into the heart of any willing sub. Gia SQUIRTS buckets of cum out of her hungry cunt while she is roughed up, shocked, whipped, fisted, and left to clean up her mess.

File name: wp8781_B0bbi_D0nna_Ga.wmv
Size: 813.0 Mb
Duration: 01:07:50

DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/q18w0e2zuixp/wp8781_B0bbi_D0nna_Ga.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Cute Local Model Cums Hard from Electricity Pulsing Through her Clit

Date: Dec 18, 2010
Performers: Princess Donna Dolore and Sloane Soleil
Sloane Soleil had no idea what to expect when she came to WP. My guess is, she definitely didn't expect to have two of the hardest most intense orgasms she'd had all year, but that is exactly what happens. With electricity pulsing through her clit and in her cunt she is helpless to stop the waves of orgasm that come over her again and again. She suffers through intense predicament bondage, nipple torture, clit torture, the cattle prod, an ass hook and the samurai and still leaves with a big smile on her face!

File name: wp1141)8_D0nna_Sl0ane.wmv
Size: 754.3 Mb
Duration: 01:02:56

DOWNLOAD
wp1141)8_D0nna_Sl0ane.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

A new Dom is Born
Date: Dec , 2010

Performers: Lily LaBeau and Phoenix Askani
Lily LaBeau makes her domming debut on WP, with a beautiful new sub, Phoenix Askani. Lily quickly takes control of her plaything, forcing her to the ground where she is made to roll around in mud like a little piggy. Then Lily pulls out the full arsenal of electrical toys, the tazers, cattleprod, samurai, TENS unit and more!! Phoenix endures everything that Lily dishes out in order to receive her final reward, Lily's pussy!

File name: wp11198_L1ly_Ph0enix.wmv
Size: 874.4 Mb
Duration: 01:12:58

DOWNLOAD
wp11198_L1ly_Ph0enix.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Sasha Knox

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore and Sasha Knox
When booking a new model you never know what you are going to get when they show up on set. Will they look like their photos? Will they be whiny? Will they be bitchy? Will they be better than you expected? When I got Sasha Knox on PD I instantly fell in love, she is one of the models you pray for, genuine, dirty, and sexy as hell. So, I immediately come in and get this bitch off my stool and on her hands and knees on the dirty floor where she belongs. Her ass gets filled with an electric butt plug, she gets flogged, made to worship my feet, and cum uncontrollably. The day continues with intense predicament play, foot torture, ass licking, strap-on fucking, fisting, and so much more. Don't miss this update with my favorite new model, Sasha Knox!

File name: wp_7766_D0nna_SahaKn0x.wmv
Size: 750.1 Mb
Duration: 01:02:35

DOWNLOAD
wp_7766_D0nna_SahaKn0x.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Classic WP Ash.ley

Date: Apr, 2003
Performers: Ash.ley
Not since the days of Rhannion Bray and Sadie Belle has an ass of this level of perfection passed through these offices. Firm yet rounded, soft yet tight. Cowgirl takes Ash.ley on an orgasmic journey - pleasurably shocking her ass while vibrating her clit.

File name: wp1038_ashl3y_c0wgirl_m.mp4
Size: 183.4 Mb
Duration: 00:30:58
Resolution: Highest Quality (mp4)

DOWNLOAD
wp1038_ashl3y_c0wgirl_m.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Medical Testing

Performers: Micah Moore, Maitresse Madeline and Ashley Fires
In this fantasy update Maitresse Madeline and Ashley Fires play two sexy doctors testing out drugs to heighten the female orgasm. Micah Moore is a student who needs extra cash, and volunteers for the experiments without realizing what she is getting herself into. She wakes up strapped to the gyno table where her pussy is stretched wide with a speculum, and shocked from the inside with the violet wand. She is then fisted, spanked, strap-on fucked, and made to lick pussy. She cums so many times even the doctors lose count, but is it the medicine or the two hot doctors? I guess we'll never know!

File name: wp7489_M1cah_Ash1ey_Madel1ne.wmv
Size: 787.6 Mb
Duration: 01:05:43

DOWNLOAD
wp7489_M1cah_Ash1ey_Madel1ne.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account