Beautiful Latex Girls Video Collection

Fliper009

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

MY LIVING DOLL

I have always loved playing with dolls. So, when I found a my kinky friend, Nicci Tristan, all tied up in a giant doll box, I knew I was in for some fun. I started off by admiring her tight and shiny catsuit as well as her full collection fo accessories. Then, I took her out and played with her ... with a little help from an inflatable butt plug and a dildo gag.

File Name : 21_lr_021.wmv
File Size : 217.52 mb
Resolution : 640 x 360
Duration : 00:22:45

DOWNLOAD
21_lr_021.part1.rar
21_lr_021.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fliper009

LATEX LOCKUP: THE INSPECTION

In the final installment to my "Latex Lockup" series, you get to see how I treat the slutty jail guards who want to work in my prison. Cadet Heather is summoned to my office for an inspection that begins with a probing finger in her pussy. Then, she satisfies me with a silver vibrator and faces a final examination courtesy of my big black strap-on.

File Name : 22_lr_022.wmv
File Size : 299.10 mb
Resolution : 640 x 360
Duration : 00:20:18

DOWNLOAD
22_lr_022.part1.rar
22_lr_022.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Fliper009

PLAYING WITH PARIS

Kinky fetish girl, Paris Kennedy, recently paid me a visit and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. With her long red hair and her killer body, I just knew we'd have fun. We started out by caressing each other while wearing matching black and white latex outfits. Then, we decided to break out two stainless steel dildos and turn the heat up a little.

File Name : 23_lr_023.wmv
File Size : 131.24 mb
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 00:12:26

DOWNLOAD
23_lr_023.part1.rar
23_lr_023.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

BUBBLE GIRLS

It had been awhile since I'd gotten togetherwith my kinky little girlfriend, Idelsy, so we decided to plan a late night session. After getting decked out in matching black catsuits and knee high boots, we turned on the bubble machine and the fun started. Before long, zippers were being pulled down and rubber-gloved hands were exploring.

File Name : 24_lr_024.wmv
File Size : 115.62 mb
Duration : 00:11:00

DOWNLOAD
24_lr_024.part1.rar
24_lr_024.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

LATEX LOCKUP: MAKING BAIL

The "Latex Lockup" series continues, with another kinky roleplay scene. This time, my prisoner is played by the totally sexy, Megan Jones.

Part 1 - The scene begins with me booking Megan on charges of lewdness and disorderly conduct. She doesn't have enough money to make bail, so I come up with a creative solution. I allow her to earn her bail by submitting to me. I begin by ordering her to worship and kiss my ass. Then, I remove her from the cell and bind her for some more serious action.

Part 2 - With my inmate securely bound, I pull out a paddle and give her round ass a nice workout. After getting her cheeks nice and pink, I decide its time for my prisoner to receive a little reward for her servitude. So, I pull out a big blue dildo and give her wet pussy a thorough fucking.

File Name : 25_lr_025.wmv
File Size : 173.57 mb
Duration : 00:16:19

DOWNLOAD
25_lr_025.part1.rar
25_lr_025.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

LATEX LOCKUP: CONTRABAND

Deep inside my latex prison, I am supervising my naughty inmate, Nadia Nitro. She has a tendency to misbehave and that leads us into a red hot scene:

Part 1 - The scene opens with Nadia being left all alone in her cell. She thinks no guards are around, so she pulls out a dildo she has hidden away and uses it to start getting herself off. I slowly sneak in and surprise her just as she is about to climax. Of course, I can't let this type of thing happen in my jail, so I treat her to some discipline for her misconduct.

Part 2 - After whipping Nadia's sexy ass, I decide its time for her to give me some pleasure. So, I strap a dildo gag to her pretty mouth and let her face-fuck me until I reach an orgasm. Finally, I allow Nadia to get off and use her metal toy to thoroughly fuck her wet snatch.

File Name : 26_lr_026.wmv
File Size : 179.94 mb
Duration : 00:17:02

DOWNLOAD
26_lr_026.part1.rar
26_lr_026.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

TORRID AFFAIR

There is nothing quite like two kinky girls in shiny black rubber. I joined by my playmate, Taylor, for just such a session. We had so much fun together that I had to split the scene into two parts:

Part 1 - The scene opens with Taylor and I taking turns groping each other and pouring lube on each other's tits. Next, I slide Taylor's tiny rubber g-string off and spank her perfect ass. Then, she returns the favor by unzipping my crotch and getting me off with a white dildo.

Part 2 - After making me cum, its my turn to get Taylor off. So, I slip on my big black strap-on and give it to her good. First, I stuff every inch into her waiting mouth. Then I slide my cock into her smooth snatch and bring her to climax.

File Name : 28_lr_028.wmv
File Size : 206.18 mb
Duration : 00:19:21

DOWNLOAD
28_lr_028.part1.rar
28_lr_028.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

SIN CITY

During a recent trip to perform in Las Vegas, I was able to hook up with my friend, Raven Black. We headed over to her place and got dressed up in matching blue/black latex for some nasty fun. She buried her face in my crotch and then I gave it to her with a massive black dildo. They say "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" but fortunately for you, my session with Raven is here for everyone to see.

File Name : 29_lr_029.wmv
File Size : 165.77 mb
Duration : 00:15:38

DOWNLOAD
29_lr_029.part1.rar
29_lr_029.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

KINKY CAPTIVE

This scene finds me taking on the role of a military officer who has a captive held in a secret interrogation room. It is so packed with kinky rubber sex, that I had to split it into two parts:

Part One: My prisoner is bound and gagged, with a large black dildo tied to her legs. I begin to tease her, but she is too helpless to react. Then, I climb on top of her and treat her like a human sex toy, as I ride the dildo strapped to her lap.

Part Two: After getting myself off, its time to give my prisoner some pleasure. So, I strip her down to her garter and stockings, and then restrain her in a wicked stockade device. The device is also outfitted with a built in metal dildo that I put to good use on her smooth pussy.

File Name : 30_lr_030.wmv
File Size : 183.35 mb
Duration : 00:17:23

DOWNLOAD
30_lr_030.part1.rar
30_lr_030.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account