Beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Axl
78b8e5533a7cb2d161ac39cfb51c12f3.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Stud, Muscules, Solo, Amateur, Masturbation, Cumshots, Military

Axl stands a whopping 6′ 3″ tall and weighs 185 lbs, he wrestled undefeated in high school, played a little bit of football but was more serious and interested in wrestling. He enjoys kayaking and hanging out with his German shepherd. When I ask Axl how he feels about sex with men he's quick to say that even though it's new, it's exciting and seems lessplicated than the relationships he's had with women. When I joke with him about being all smiles during a three way shoot the night before and wondering if he was having fun or just acting, he's quick to point out that he was definitely having fun. During that shoot we joked that he could probably suck his own dick and when he tried he was actually able to touch his tongue to the head. He was so excited that he tried it again during this solo but wasn't limber enough. But it was sure fun watching him try.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:30
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1974kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 357.7 MB
Download Axl

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

EastBoys Luis Blava, Exclusive Casting - Dominick Fazio
608e2a33644c21b8464894df5acf7d07.jpg

We have one more video with Dominick Fazio, this time in 's house, jerking off while grandma is taking a nap in the kitchen. Dominick likes to live dangerously. Horny as ever Dominick takes the opportunity watching naughty videos on his phone, jerking off and trying to blow his load on the heater. Another quality video cooked in Luis Blava's kitchen, pardon me, grandma's kitchen.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 378.1 MB
Download EastBoys Luis Blava, Exclusive Casting - Dominick Fazio

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Damien Reign Solo
8e09e2a5c9f20dd6e3754f561cf35540.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Damien Reign
Video language: English

Damien is a very sexy dude. He was local, and I was eager to get him in quickly, despite the shaved pubes. He says they really get out of hand, and based on how hairy his ass crack is, I believe him. He did say he would grow them out for us.

He wanted to come over to the studio and do a solo, but upon arriving, he said he was down for getting his dick sucked. He has had a buddy suck-him-off and he has fucked him, but it sounded like a very one-sided thing. No reciprocation at all. But that incident lead him to believe he can push his limits.

He is half Japanese and half Mexican, giving him a unique look. He is a happy guy, who smiles a lot. At 5'6? he not very tall, but he has a nice thick cock on him.

Damien is into women, and really likes to fuck ass. His current girlfriend is not into that, or even giving him head, so he is looking forward to getting his dick sucked again by a dude. I think he likes fucking ass aggressively, no matter if it is male or female, so that is a boundary will be easily pushed.

His solo is really nice. He gets hard easy and chose to stand in order to blow his load. It's is a beautiful cum shot with the new cameras.

I can't wait to get him back for more!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7378kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 903.2 MB
Download Damien Reign Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

RB2267 - Ryan Stack Solo
e75aa102d32f17f09ffe1f7c670e1296.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RandyBlue

We love it when we get a smoking hot Randy Blue fan eager to model for us. We especially love it when they bring a little international flavor. Ryan Stack hails all the way from London. This guy is the epitome of sexy. He's brought with him a man accent, beautiful body and monster cock. He reveals that he's been watching the Randy Blue site for a couple of years now. When asked who his favorite performer is, he admits that he gets all hot and bothered over Chris Rockway. He finally gets up on his knees and unleashes the Big Ben in his pants. His circumcised cock flops out and he begins to feverishly jack his hot pud. He turns around to let us get a glimpse of his ass. He spreads his cheeks and rubs his hairy hole, teasing us hungry viewers. Next he lies down and starts to give his cock some hardcore attention before he finally unleashes his load all over his hand and belly.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4988kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 694.8 MB
Download RB2267 - Ryan Stack Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Alvaris
b4b65234c3bfd5f94f2a66cc784e48b3.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Stud, Muscules, Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Cumshots

Alvaris is a tall kid who spent most of his younger years playing video games professionally. I think he got burned-out on it, but it allowed him to travel and see more of the world than most guys his age.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 275.3 MB
Download Alvaris

Fileboom Premium Account