BDSM vs. Making Love

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Areus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't really draw the distinction you seem to on this one. Possibly because my relationship is 24/7 M/s, I guess, but to me everything we do is permeated equally by love and kink. My slave is ALWAYS mine, though we do pass for Vanilla in public to the uninitiated. The two are entirely inextricable for me, I guess is what I'm saying.

With casual partners, though, I'd say it's probably 70/30 BDSM/vanilla, depending on your definition. I very rarely break out actual toys with random players, but I tend to give orders and hold them down if they're into it, and I always do things like biting and hair-pulling, though that's stuff that isn't especially kinky even by 'normal' standards. It's kind of a blurry line, I suppose.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RexTeens

I have to agree. It is one in the same. I feel it takes a lot of love to tie someone up and fuck their brains out, tease their senses, and push their limits and an equal amount if not more to let it be done to you.
for myself, I always enjoyed being cuddled and showered with kisses and affection after being hogtied with hot wax dripped on me and fucked in every hole. If he doesn't I feel a bit more empty inside.

Fileboom Premium Account

Likely

I agree that it's always making love but it's also always bdsm. Master can't turn off being a dom any more than I can turn off being a sub. So even if we are just performing a non-kinky sex act, Master is still very much in command and directing events. I can ask for things but whether I receive them is entirely at his discretion. I can even experiment and initiate new things but once again, if Master doesn't want it to happen, it wont :) And of course, I don't get to say no :D

Fileboom Premium Account