BDSM vs. Making Love

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For those of you in a D/s relationship, what percentage of your sex life involves normal sex or love making vs. BDSM? I know I enjoy the benefits of both. I actually found an interesting analogy online a few minutes ago, it said BDSM is the Ferrari and "regular" sex is the Volvo, and that most BDSM types ride the Volvo for normal pleasure but when they want their world rocked they take the Ferrari, but you just can't ride the Ferrari all the time. So, how often does everyone ride the Ferrari? lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

L8NightQ

I was going to say 80/20 or even 90/10, but then I thought about it. While BDSM is what I think of when I think of sex, the fact is that non-kinky sex is included a lot more than I first thought.... but it doesn't have to be one or the other.

I've been at this for a long time, but maybe I'm just not so hard core as many here.

My relationships have always started vanilla with dominant trends in sex starting early in the process. Even before that, I'd tease about her looking like a damsel or princess and how good she would look tied to a train track by some villain, or I'd tease her about being bad and needing a spanking. That's my weeding out process. They may not last long if that doesn't go as I expect.

If the relationship is informal, it tends to be much more heavy on the BDSM side, but with an intimate partner it's different.

With a sub/partner the two types morph a little. It could be regular at first, then it turns into kink, I could also hook her by the collar to a high place immediately, and strip her while I flog and spank her, force orgasms out of her mixed with pain play, then secure her to a chair or table for more of the same. After that we might still have regular (non tied) sex to end the session.

When it's like that, it's almost like aftercare. It's a lot more personal.

It could also be sex with no equipment, yet the mindset is there. No one is saying that you can't be kind, loving, and sensual with your slave.

Dominance and submission is much more in the relationship than in the ropes.

No RS, you're not alone. It's not odd to enjoy your sub/partner in as many ways as possible, and I'm sure you're both happy like that.

If you're here, it's because you belong here, just like the rest of us.

Fileboom Premium Account

RS1981

Very good answer L8, that's exactly my point of view. My pet and I are in a discipline relationship for the most part, the main focus is on her behavior and correcting or rewarding it. Also I could add that the main reason I chose to call her pet in the first place is actually not necessarily related to our fetish, it just happens to fit in. Although I realize it's not meant this way, I find "slave" a bit too rough sounding. Using the word "sub" just seems a little bland. Pet is more personal and loving to me.

Fileboom Premium Account