BDSM videos from various paysites (from bondage to torture)

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Katerina - Suspended Helpless - And Enjoying It

Katerina - Suspended Helpless - And Enjoying It

If he asked her - and if she could answer him, or make any sounds other than those whimpering noises from behind the ballgag - she'd probably tell him. That she likes it. Suspended and bound. Hanging from the wooden frame. Ballgagged. Her wrists and legs tied, unable to protect any part of her young body, he could grab anywhere - including her now-soaked panties between her legs - whenever he wanted to. Swinging her back and forth. Erotic torment.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 5mn 22s
File size: 49.8 MiB

Download from RapidGator:
bndg_0103_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

opeth_86

Flogged Up And Down

Flogged Up And Down

This naked woman was first to feel a bit of pain, and now it was time to turn the tables onto her tormentor! She latched her wrists up and checks out her body to see what she can do to her. She grabs a flogger and smacks it against her ass and her back, gently buy firmly slapping it against her skin up and down until her backside is red. She was nice to her this time, but who knows next time!

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 10mn 37s
File size: 195 MiB

bndg_0194_BTCK.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Sweet Sybil

Sweet Sybil

Sybil Hawthorne is back with us this week and for one simple reason. I had such a good time watching January Seraph play with her, that I wanted to do the same and because I get what I want in these matters, Sybil's back for more. I love the look on in her eyes, how responsive and well trained Sybil is. Bondage, pain and service are Sybil's chosen form of sexual expression. She really is an amazing submissive to play with. After her long absence from FetishNation, I'm happy to have her back so soon.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 2 621 Kbps
Duration: 46mn 39s
File size: 908 MiB

bndg_0306_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0306_FN.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

opeth_86

Jewell Marceau - Caged and Siloed in latex

Jewell Marceau - Caged and Siloed in latex

Finally after something like six years we enticed Jewell back to House of Gord. Everyone wanted more latex shoots and so this was the best kinky gal who has her own wardrobe of shiny rubber goodies. Jewell caged and then stored in a silo when sheathed in latex is a lot of fun

Video: mp4, 1280x720, 2 499 Kbps
Duration: 14mn 41s
File size: 280 MiB

bndg_0036_HOG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Alexa - Brat In Trouble

Alexa - Brat In Trouble

She's definitely a Brat; and that's how he refers to her. Especially when she does something that gets her into trouble. Like denting the fender on his sports car. And not even telling him about it. He grounded her. But not in any ordinary way. She wasn't going anywhere; he made sure of that with a night of tight bondage and a ballgag.^M^JOf course she struggled and whimpered; he expected that. And soon began to moan. He expected that, too.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 5mn 16s
File size: 48.9 MiB

bndg_0073_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account