BDSM videos from various paysites (from bondage to torture)

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Insane Slave Water Torture

Insane Slave Water Torture

Seated on the torture table, tied to these buckets full of water, Nicole is pondering her fate as her master readies her for her torture. As the buckets fill, her weight gets suspended off of the table until her arms are being pulled away from her body. Quite uncomfortable! That's not the only torture she's going to go through, as she gets the hose nozzle shoved up her pussy to make her scream!

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 13mn 36s
File size: 249 MiB

Download from RapidGator:
bndg_0200_BTCK.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

opeth_86

On Loan

On Loan

Erin Sinclair is on loan to me which the title of this video implies. She's quite lovely, very submissive and has undoubtedly the most perfect natural tits I've seen in a very long time. I was told by her master I could do with her what I pleased. So I did and put her to the test. Like a good submissive Erin does exactly what she is told from sucking cock to asking permission to orgasm. It was also obvious that she is a bondage loving slut and I took full advantage of that fact taking orgasm after orgasm from her bound body. Erin gave all that she could and I thank her master for it.

Video: wmv, 720x480, 1 573 Kbps
Duration: 28mn 36s
File size: 331 MiB

bndg_0297_FN.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Natalie - Even A Bad Day Is A Good Day If Its In B

Natalie - Even A Bad Day Is A Good Day If Its In B

It had been a long bad day. She works in customer service and for some reason every customer she dealt with had caused her problems. But she knew the answer. Tight bondage. Hogtied, ballgagged. And he was just the person to do that for her. She had stripped to her black bra, panties and bright red heels; he did the rest. Reminding her that she was going to spend several hours this way. Struggling hard, whimpering and even moaning. But not complaining.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 5mn 12s
File size: 48.5 MiB

bndg_0113_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Rebecca - Chained Reverse Prayer Hell

Rebecca - Chained Reverse Prayer Hell

A reverse prayer - her wrists pulled up behind her back - can be brutal, painful. But add chains to it, and it pushes it to a bondage hell. That's what is happening to her. Her wrists pulled up so high and tight that she can grab her own hair. Her ankles frogtied. An o-ring gag jammed into her mouth. It can't get any worse. That's what she keeps telling herself. But she's not sure; if he will do this to her, what more will he do when he returns?

Video: wmv, 720x480, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 10mn 15s
File size: 94.9 MiB

bndg_0118_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Lady Carolina - She Decided To Challenge Him

Lady Carolina - She Decided To Challenge Him

She had heard how he would grab the young damsels; they'd end up in brutal bondage, tightly tied, gagged, then teased, tickled and sexually tormented. She told him that she had decided that he needed a challenge, She would let him tie her any way that he wanted, jam his largest ballgag into her mouth, and then do whatever he wanted. What she didn't expect was that he would push her sexual arousal button hard. Until her sounds became moans of ecstasy

Duration: 5mn 12s
File size: 48.6 MiB

bndg_0106_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Tight Ropes Around Her Body

Tight Ropes Around Her Body

Nicole's got a gorgeous body that is wonderful to look at. But in our opinion, and her master's opinion, it looks even better when she's all bound up! He goes to work on her perky tits first, and then begins to hogtie her until she's fully suspended. He unties all of that, only to hang her upside down the next time from her feet and hands! She writhes in agony as the ropes tie tightly around her.

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 1h 9mn
File size: 1.24 GiB

bndg_0222_BTCK.part1.rar.html
bndg_0222_BTCK.part2.rar.html
bndg_0222_BTCK.part3.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Bianca and Roxanna - Bondage Playtime

Bianca and Roxanna - Bondage Playtime

Bianca - the blonde trophy wife - is used to getting presents. But this surprised even her, when her husband gave her a toy. A bondage toy. To tease, to torment, to do whatever she wanted. And that's what she did. Running her hands across Roxanna's body, tasting the erotic softness of her body with her lips and tongue. And sure that this was only the beginning.

Duration: 5mn 11s
File size: 48.5 MiB

bndg_0078_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account