BDSM videos from various paysites (from bondage to torture)

opeth_86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Screaming From Harsh Tit Abuse

Screaming From Harsh Tit Abuse

Look at how nervous this woman is when she looks at the metal clamps that her master's attaching to her nipples! She can't believe how much it hurts, but now that she's blindfolded, she doesn't know what to expect! He pulls on the clamps to make her scream and cry, and her breathing gets heavier when he squishes her tits with wood, poking needles into her nipples while tears roll down her face.

Video: wmv, 720x540, 2 400 Kbps
Duration: 19mn 31s
File size: 357 MiB

Download from RapidGator:
bndg_0211_BTCK.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

opeth_86

Red Rocket racked and ravished

Red Rocket racked and ravished

Power pony Red Rocket is stripped down and installed on the pussy pole. Then her hands and neck are clamped into a heavy John Willie pillory and stretched. Electrics and a vibrator are added and then she is switched on and tormented to forced orgasms.

Video: mp4, 1280x720, 2 499 Kbps
Duration: 20mn 32s
File size: 391 MiB

bndg_0050_HOG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

opeth_86

Jessica - Theyll Never Find Her

Jessica - Theyll Never Find Her

No one saw him grab her off the street and bring her to this room, his bondage playroom, in the middle of several abandoned factories. Just another college student who will have mysteriously disappeared. And who will eventually learn to enjoy everything he does. The suspension bondage. The teasing, the erotic torment. He will keep her as his newest toy. And she will stay. Until he gets bored with her. That's when he will replace her with another.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 5mn 13s
File size: 48.8 MiB

bndg_0098_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Back For Seconds

Back For Seconds

That Hot little piece of ass Sheena Shaw joins us for her second visit to FetishNation. I had such a great time with her on her first visit and found out the feeling was mutual. I wanted her back a.s.a.p. Now Sheena go's there. For being new to bondage and S&M play she go's deep. It's like that peace of the puzzle she says that was always missing from her sex life. Pain, pleasure, and restraint' I'm more than happy to Help Sheena down the path of perversion. On this visit Sheena's orgasms are even more intense than last time as she explores even further down the rabbit hole of her prevented fantasies. The bondage is tighter and the pain even more intense. The pleasure on Sheena's face is amazing to see. I would have to say that Sheena's got to be one of my top ten favorite FetishNation girls.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 2 621 Kbps
Duration: 48mn 16s
File size: 939 MiB

bndg_0277_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0277_FN.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Sammi - It Hurts - A Lot

Sammi - It Hurts - A Lot

He didn't use a lot of rope; he didn't need to. It was thin rope, pulled tight against her soft young skin. It hurt. And she knew that it was going to leave marks on her body. She didn't know why. She didn't even care why. What she cared about was getting loose from the ropes, maybe even somehow getting rid of that ballgag that he had pulled it tight into her mouth. She didn't have a lot of time. He was coming back; she had no doubt of that.

Video: wmv, 1280x720, 1 200 Kbps
Duration: 10mn 15s
File size: 95.4 MiB

bndg_0123_DP.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Pussy Hooked and Walked

Pussy Hooked and Walked

We had already finished shooting for the day, but the weather was so nice we figured we could have some fun fooling around with a Pussy Hook and the inflatable straight jacket. I also wanted to try out the new micro-perforated hood supplied by Kink Engineering

Video: mp4, 1280x720, 2 498 Kbps
Duration: 6mn 28s
File size: 123 MiB

bndg_0048_HOG.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

opeth_86

Dirty Dirty Sheena Shaw

Dirty Dirty Sheena Shaw

Dirty Sheena Shaw joins me this week for an evening of debaucherous pleasure. As Sheena walks in, she flashes me a big smile telling me just how wet she's been all day thinking about tonight. She needs this, she says. To be bound tight and told what to do. Have her pretty face slapped and have uncontrollable orgasm after orgasm. Sheena needs the release as it's as much sexual as it is mental. Sheena likes to play the flirt and to tease all the men in the room. What she really craves is to be put in her place, to be taken by the throat, tied up and called a dirty slut. Sheena's been wet all day at the thought.

Video: wmv, 960x540, 1 573 Kbps
Duration: 46mn 1s
File size: 556 MiB

bndg_0284_FN.part1.rar.html
bndg_0284_FN.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account