BDSM - Torture, Domination and other perversions (Update)

Glowman

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Full use

Full use
6e2fc3902e7c764c9d61db14ed57bd48.jpg

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
Starring: A Lot of cool babys
Time: 27 min.
Description: Restrained into an extremely uncomfortable position, Greta spend her fifth hours in this dark chamber. When Master arrives she hopes this would bring an end to her sufferings. But this is just the beginning of the real torture! Greta gets her mouth clamped and stuffed by a fat cock until she cannot take any more and choke on the hard man-meat!

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 404.4 MB
Download Full use

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Glowman

18 Year Old Night Nurse

18 Year Old Night Nurse
6502d3dbac39314816eb491c34529774.jpg

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
Cast: Aiden Starr,Lea Hart
Video language: English

Welcome 18 year old Lea Hart to Whipped Ass! This young slut is hungry for lesbian BDSM and rough lesbian sex! In this kinky roleplay update Aiden Starr plays an institutionalized psycho who takes down the naive night nurse. Lea is subjected to rough lesbian fisting and strap-on anal sex, hard whipping, clothes pins, pussy licking and squirting at the hands of a crazy horny lesbian! This is a truly intense scene not to be missed!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.3 MB
Download 18 Year Old Night Nurse

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Glowman

Bagged 1217

Bagged 1217
bc81ddb859276298eab58708368b6f86.jpeg

Studio: Insex Archives

Hogtied and bagged for her debut appearance, 1217 is locked in a crevette and fucked every which way. She comes without asking (dont they ever learn?), so shes punished. But then she does it again! Caning, punching, slapping, and lots of orgasms. 1217 appears to have a talent.Bound hand and foot, gagged and bagged in clear plastic, 1217 writhes on the floor of the basement. PD tightens a rope around her neck and hoists her to her knees. She sways, struggling to breathe. He slices the bag open and pokes her tits with his knife, then locks her into the crevette, or "scavengers " as it was called during the reign of Henry the VIII. The perfect companion to the rack, the crevette compresses the body rather than stretches it. A metal V that locks 1217s neck to her wrists and ankles, the crevette spreads her wide. PD paws her pussy, plugs it with a vibrating dildo, and leaves her to stew.Her tits are tied to the metal rods that run to her ankles. Cord pulls her clit toward her ankles. A nose hook finishes the detail work. By morning, shes fallen onto her side. He opens her pussy and goes four fingers in, then opens a speculum in her tight cunt, poking the head of the vibrator inside that open maw. She comes big.Her ass is plugged. He leads her through the pasture by the mouth, a cowbell dangling from her cunt. He calls her his cow and drags her into the barn.Locked in the scavengers again, she dangles in the air, hanging from chains. He lowers her to cock height. Mr. Pogo bangs her. Then shes pussy whipped. Banged, whipped, banged, whipped. She comes without asking, so shes tied face down on a heavy beam. Mr. Pogo fucks her ass and her mouth. The girl gets off again! Shes caned on ass, thighs, feet, and boobs. Then while her pussys fingered, she comes yet again. PD slides the cane through her clit ring and promises her more punishment. He leaves to let her consider her situation.Shes hooded, manacled, boobs bound, and her neck shackled. Shes caned randomly, not knowing where the next blow will fall. The chain at her neck is tightened so that shes on her toes. She chokes. More caning. He cranks a dildo into her cunt, trapping her in place. Shes caned, slapped, punched, and grabbed. Shes shaking and crying now. The hood comes off. Tears stream down her face. Do you want to come? he asks. 1217, queen of the orgasm, says yes. He tapes the vibrator to the dildo and leaves her. 1217 shudders into orgasm, still on her tiptoes, trembling, crying.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:23
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 225.5 MB
Download Bagged 1217

Fileboom Premium Account

Glowman

Sos - Isa Mendez Vol. 2

Sos - Isa Mendez Vol. 2
87f46de2c684ffe99689e6c9aaf092e7.jpg

Studio: Sos
Cast: Isa
Genres: BDSM, Strapon, Fetish
Video language: English

The submissive and obedient sex thrall Isa Mendez has been begging us to end up in the dungeon again. This chick seems addicted to lesbian domination, threesomes if possible. She likes being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and snatch. We definitely have everything Isa wants. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 962.8 MB
Download Sos - Isa Mendez Vol. 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Glowman

41 Slavegirl On Holiday

41 Slavegirl On Holiday
d1f82aaa7174e47e8e89a0f5268265c4.jpeg

Studio: Svp

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, cigarette burns genitals, extinguishing the candles in vlagalishe, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment. Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm and the one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:55
Video: 512x368, XviD, 1476kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 648.0 MB
Download 41 Slavegirl On Holiday

Fileboom Premium Account

Glowman

Glowman

Lassoed Ladies 4

Lassoed Ladies 4
84ea5c66f191ecda8982a21357088358.jpg

These ladies are bound and gagged and helpless! Watch as they try to struggle out of their bonds while giving the camera pleading looks. They wriggle, whimper and writhe around on the floor, in chairs and even on the bathroom floor! And their caught in all different stages of dress...some are in lingerie, some are in a bra and panties, while some are completely nude!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 766.9 MB
Download Lassoed Ladies 4

Fileboom Premium Account

Glowman

Adara's Hazing Continues - Part 1

Adara's Hazing Continues - Part 1
34bf8f5ac9efbe6cfb3c42493454c577.jpg

adara thought that after the panty gag ordeal that she'd be done. but she was wrong. This clip starts with adara's wrists bound, and standing with a noose around her neck. She struggles and moans. I soon return. I grope and manhandle her for a while. I spin her around and start smacking her ass hard, before removing my belt. I fold it in two and start whipping her ass with it next. I make her spread her legs. I whip her facing forward and turned around. Next her tits, inner thighs and ass are slapped with a wooden spoon... yeah, that's going to leave a mark. Her panties are cut off and shoved in her mouth. I tell her to keep them there while I tie rope into her hair. I wrap her mouth with clear tape. I also tape her entire head with the tape as well. I then tighten up the noose. I grab slap her tits a bit more before tying her hair off above as well. I spend some time afterwards binding her legs and upper body. When I'm done she is tied tight. I then spend a bit more time whipping her with my belt. I walk away but soon return with a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 691.2 MB
Download Adara's Hazing Continues - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account