BDSM Ideas

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ideas as in? equipment we use? punishments? tasks?

I like to use old-school tools of the trade, although i build most of them myself. Racks, water boarding, stocks, sensory deprivation, crating, etc. As a punishment, if a slave has been really bad, i like to chain them to a series of rings in the ceiling and floor, spread eagle with their feet about 3 inches off the ground. similar to an inverted rack. then, using tongs and cotton swaps, i apply just the slightest amount of engine degreaser to the nipple and areola, which strips away all the natural oils in the skin. leaving those oh so sensative nerve endings completely exposed to the air and elements. It's excruciating, as even the slightest breeze is like having your nipples frozen in ice until they fall off. It's so cold it burns. However, I do not suggest doing it unless you know what your doing, as applying to much could actually cause permanant damage and cause the tissue to die and fall off for real.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Master like to take things I like and make them painful to try to teach me that what I did was wrong, but to give me some pleasure as well. I find whiffle gags humiliating, and hate posting my punishments, whether it be to one person or everyone on this forum. I however am not going to say more about things I dislike, as Master seems to see it when I do. The more things he finds out I hate, the more things he can, and will, use against me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account