BDSM Ideas

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Mr.Dom13, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

Just want to see what ideas other Doms and subs have in there BDSM experiences that are unique or creative, not just the usual BDSM stuff.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

ideas as in? equipment we use? punishments? tasks?

I like to use old-school tools of the trade, although i build most of them myself. Racks, water boarding, stocks, sensory deprivation, crating, etc. As a punishment, if a slave has been really bad, i like to chain them to a series of rings in the ceiling and floor, spread eagle with their feet about 3 inches off the ground. similar to an inverted rack. then, using tongs and cotton swaps, i apply just the slightest amount of engine degreaser to the nipple and areola, which strips away all the natural oils in the skin. leaving those oh so sensative nerve endings completely exposed to the air and elements. It's excruciating, as even the slightest breeze is like having your nipples frozen in ice until they fall off. It's so cold it burns. However, I do not suggest doing it unless you know what your doing, as applying to much could actually cause permanant damage and cause the tissue to die and fall off for real.

3. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

any of the above, just signature elements that you find effective or enjoyable

4. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Uh oh. Am I in trouble?

5. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

no, this is just for people to share ideas not for me to find a punishment for you

6. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

OK Thx :)

7. Prissy

Prissy Member

Master like to take things I like and make them painful to try to teach me that what I did was wrong, but to give me some pleasure as well. I find whiffle gags humiliating, and hate posting my punishments, whether it be to one person or everyone on this forum. I however am not going to say more about things I dislike, as Master seems to see it when I do. The more things he finds out I hate, the more things he can, and will, use against me.

8. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

One thing I find effective is the TV. While I am punishing my sub, I will watch the TV so that it seems that I am not paying any attention to her. I also dont let her watch so that she is still focused on me ignoring her.

9. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

It was really mean.

10. My master abandoned me in a chatroom a while ago for being a naughty puppy...I was really upset :(

11. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

They still make chatrooms?