>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Jewell of a Gift
38e3e91a0eb91bcf10df4a835050728c.jpg

What every bondage lover fantasizes about doing to his own lovely, captive damsel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1318kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 826.6 MB
Download A Jewell of a Gift

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Gord's Kinky Slave Disposal
ac09b699293b320ba6b0955a85481623.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Gord and his right hand man, Kev are in the business of busty babe slave disposal. They both know exactly how to handle a rambunctious beauty using Gord's cleverly inescapable bondage devices and Kev's black list of eager buyers. No luscious lady stands a chance in their grips!

Duration: 41:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 823kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 274.2 MB
Download Gord's Kinky Slave Disposal

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

polosa

Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk
7fbbf77a04f0d64286ddb961616c0df7.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree

Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore. Up in between my pierced cunt lips I pull them until out peak my perfect lips for you to get a peak. I've wanted you for so long too but didn't know how to tell you. Get that dick nice and hard for me.. show me what you are going to fuck me with you nasty boy. Now don't you dare cum until I do. That's right... 5....4.....3.....2...1 now cum with me and then watch me open up my wet pussy for you to see. So hungry she is for your cock.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Heavy Duty
b6b2a1e9dc645052a9ae38cc41a09e08.jpg

The platform awaited me; it loomed eerily before me, all the tools of horror in anticipation of my naked body. I was removed from my cage and obediently lay down. My excitement was laced with fear as I realized that it was really happening now; I had waited for months to live this fantasy and it was about to become real. I was strapped down to the bed. Headphones were placed in my ears, blaring white noise and strange otherworldly sounds. My metal helmet was placed over my face and tightly secured. I was now trapped- but most of all trapped inside my own head. I became immediately disoriented in the darkness and relentless sound. My legs were spread and a catheter and dildo were inserted as I lay motionless and helpless to struggle or even respond. Suddenly, all the groping and probing hands were gone. I was all alone now in the darkness and the drowning endless sound. I tried to concentrate on the sound; time became my torment. With every passing moment, my body sent new messages of panic and pain: the dildo stuffed so tightly within me, the burning of the catheter, the ache of my bound muscles. The sound was my only anchor to reality- I began to feel increasingly disconnected from my body, from my self. My disorientation grew as I dimly heard voices beyond the white noise. I began to wonder if they were truly voices or just hallucinatory and contained within the relentless static. When I felt suction on my breasts and clit, I was overjoyed! At last, a moment when I am connected and not alone! The electricity felt like strange prickling fingers, teasing and caressing my skin.

Duration: 1:10:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 813.7 MB
Download Heavy Duty

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Brunette In Bondage Gets Pounded
6a4722043860ea566204accb08396ae2.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Tommy Is Plastered! Lucky For Him, He'S Got A Friend Like Scott To Bring Him Back Home In One Piece. A Friend Who'Ll Make Sure Nothing Bad Happens To Him. A Friend Who Will Check On His Mom To Make Sure She'S Ok. A Friend Who Will Suck On His Moms Fantastic Titties To Keep Her Warm. A Friend Who Will...Wait, What?

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 867.7 MB
Download Brunette In Bondage Gets Pounded

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa