>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

Discussion in 'Bondage / Torture' started by polosa, Dec 17, 2014.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. polosa

polosa Active Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Big titted beauty back arched for deep throating and stuck on a Sybian - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: SB
    Duration: 15 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Today we have Bella extremely bound in a back breaking arch, stuck on a custom metal bondage piece with homemade custom leather cuffs. We have the worlds most powerful vibrator locked on Bella's shaved pussy. Her head is hanging upside down at perfect high for a brutal face fucking from two big hard cocks. Today we are going to make Bella cum her brains out while deep throating the bejesus out of her face.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 732.4 MB
    Download Big titted beauty back arched for deep throating and stuck on a Sybian - HD 720p
    Keep2share Premium Account
    Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. polosa

polosa Active Member

3. polosa

polosa Active Member

Multiple Orgasms
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Alli Rae
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
    Video language: English

Alli's day of exploring bondage and submission has only begun and her beautiful pussy is allready tender and swollen...She is stripped then bound harshly against a bed post...her elbows are pulled back and tied together and one leg is pulled up, exposing her sweetness...she is directed to announce her orgasms and she has many...it's lovely to watch her try to pull her hips away from the vibrator stand to no avail...Alli's pussy is at my mercy and I make her beg for release...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1969kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 126.3 MB
    Download Multiple Orgasms
    Fileboom Premium Account

4. polosa

polosa Active Member

5. polosa

polosa Active Member

Chapter part 120
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Down in the dungeon, cleaning lady Lilly is tied up with golden gift ribbon and waits for the Mistress. Lilly looks like the perfect human Christmas present and thinks Mistress Roxanne is going to play with her now. But actually... Lilly isn't a present for the Mistress - Lilly is the Mistresses present for her friend Lady Alshari!

Duration: 10:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6985kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.7 MB
    Download Chapter part 120
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. polosa

polosa Active Member

Syren De Mer, MILF magnet supreme, completely dehumanized - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: SB
    Duration: 20 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Using a big wooden beam, Syren is shackled into place on her knees with her arms strictly drawn up behind her. The beam ensures that she is completely unable to shift her head away. It is a position she better get used to, she is going to be there for a while. A leather blindfold keeps her unable to anticipate what will be coming her way. What will be coming her way is a veritable onslaught on cock.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Syren De Mer, MILF magnet supreme, completely dehumanized - HD 720p
    Fileboom Premium Account

7. polosa

polosa Active Member

Hucows - 22 Apr, 2017 - Katie - Lady to HuCow transformation
    [​IMG]

Studio: FS
    Cast: Katie
    Genres: Nipple Torture Vacuum Devices, BDSM, Steel Bondage

The spectacular Katie is now one of our HuCows, but in the past, she was a very classy lady with a perfect dress style, makeup, and hair. Unfortunately for her, her boobs were so big she got selected for the HuCow training program. Some members have asked to see a transformation from classy lady into a HuCow. Well, there is no one better to show you this than Katie of course! Without even protesting, she strips down completely naked, oils her udders, puts on a cow mask, and handcuffs herself behind her back. Ready for massaging, playing, milking, and whatever you want to do with her. Katie has been transformed! She is a HuCow now.

Duration: 5:46
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11680kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 501.6 MB
    Download Hucows - 22 Apr, 2017 - Katie - Lady to HuCow transformation
    Fileboom Premium Account

8. polosa

polosa Active Member

FS - Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3
    [​IMG]

Studio: FS
    Cast: Yvette Xtreme
    Genres: Hard Bondage, Blondes, Daisy Dukes, jeans, MILF, nipple clamps

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Duration: 18:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 421.5 MB
    Download FS - Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3
    Fileboom Premium Account

9. polosa

polosa Active Member

Amber
    [​IMG]

Sculpted Michael Lucas And Boytoy Zack Randall Start The Scene By Kissing, But It Doesn`T Take Zack Long To Dive Down To Michael`S Huge Cock. Michael Returns The Favor, Sucking Zack`S Cock Until They Move Into A Frenzied Mutual Suck Session. Then Zack Spreads His Legs Wide For Michael To Plunge His Fat Tool Into His Smooth Pucker. Michael Twists And Turns, Probing Zack`S Insides Before Pulling Out To Let Them Speak For Themselves. Michael Opens Up His Hole And Smacks His Supple Ass. Then Michael Goes Back To Jack-Hammering Zack`S Ass While Spitting In His Mouth. Zack Finishes Himself Off While He Rides Michael, Spraying His Load All Of His Chest And Face, Then Kisses His Way Down To Michael`S Cock To Get A Facial Of His Own, Licking The Huge Dick Clean.

Duration: 50:54
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 585.7 MB
    Download Amber
    Fileboom Premium Account

10. polosa

polosa Active Member

11. polosa

polosa Active Member

12. polosa

polosa Active Member

SexuallyBroken Tiny Elise Graves ragdoll sex
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

The van backs up into the large warehouse, the warehouse door being opened by a mysterious black clad man. When the van comes to a halt, the back doors are flung open.

Duration: 18:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 955.3 MB
    Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Elise Graves ragdoll sex
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. polosa

polosa Active Member

Eve - Nude Hogtied - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Eve is waiting in a bra and panties and will be attacked by a man. She is made to strip naked and her wrists, ankles, thighs, and chest are bound with string, gagged with a cloth and tape, and finally hogtied on the bed. Her hair is tied and pulled back making her to arch her back. She struggles and moans on the bed.

Duration: 15:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3701kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 423.2 MB
    Download Eve - Nude Hogtied - Full HD 1080p
    Fileboom Premium Account

14. polosa

polosa Active Member

BondageSex - Angel Allwood
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We start off with tying off those magnificent melons up and out so that they look fit to bursting. Reshaping her breasts to our pleasure reminds Angel of her purpose in life�to be a cock sheath for any dick that wanders by. A leather blindfold, collar and cuffs reinforces her helpless feeling. Once the present has been properly wrapped up we drop her to her knees and put her to use. One after another the dicks reshape her throat as Angel drools and gurgles.

This is just the warmup. Angel has a long day ahead of her. When we want to see those pretty blue eyes we rip off the blindfold and Angel stares up at us glassy-eyed and dazed. Her makeup is already destroyed and we are just getting this party started. 10 inches of BBC tattoo their initials on her tonsils as Angel struggles to survive her training.

Time to move onto the main course. We yank her up and bend her over, sinking home to the hilt. Angel yelps in appreciation as she is throughly plowed. We take her from both ends, turning Angel into a sex sandwich. She is finally starting to get an idea of what exact;y she is in for today. We drop this dazed MILF down to her knees to await the next position. Angel crouches down in a mist of tangled hair and smeared makeup, drool covered and dazed. Part two should be even better...

Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7214kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 973.1 MB
    Download BondageSex - Angel Allwood
    Fileboom Premium Account

15. polosa

polosa Active Member

Eden's Dream - Grabbed, Hobbled, Leashed - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM

As Told by Eden I'm left to dangle by my neck string for a while while he sits back and watches. He seems to be getting some kind of perverse pleasure from watching me bound and gagged like this. After a while, the man releases my neck string, and then grabs a hold of the leash he tied to my crotchrope earlier and yanks on it making me to follow him. he makes me walk 5 or 6 feet and then he stops and spanks my ass hard, over and over. He yanks on the crotchrope leash and I'm made to follow again. he smacks my ass and gropes my tits. This goes on several more times before we reach our destination. Instead of a neck string, he ties my crotchrope leash up high to an overhead pulley thingy. I guess so I can't get away... Like I could anyway with my arms tied the way they are and my ankles hobbled. He leaves, but returns shortly. Once again he manhandles and gropes me and smacks my ass hard over and over. Then he unties my ankles. I really doubt he's letting me go, so I'm a little worried about what his plans are for me. He picks me up and orders me to stick my feet through the openings below the arm rests on an old office chair. I comply. What else can I do? Sitting in the chair backwards, he ties me chest ropes to the back of the chair and then ties my ankles up to the arm rests. I'm pretty much toast by this point. It's taking all my energy just to breathe, because the ropes are so tight around my chest. He's still not done. He wraps my gag with Black tape! He then starts smacking my ass again. Like I said, I can barely breathe and then he starts in with that. Just as I feel I'm about to lose consciousness, I wake up.

Duration: 13:53
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 310.3 MB
    Download Eden's Dream - Grabbed, Hobbled, Leashed - Part 2
    Fileboom Premium Account

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM