>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Teaching Matty a Lesson
b26cf03f770bbc0adeb08f892cda2618.jpg

Matty realized one day that she did not like the person she had become. She expected people to do everything for her because she was attractive and fit with huge fake tits. She was competitive, with other women, over looks and material goods. In short she was a bitch, and she came to me for help. She needed to be taken down a few notches off her high horse. Of course she thought I'd jump at the chance, and is shocked when I charge her... The clip starts with me stuffing a large sponge in her mouth and taping it in. I tie some thin twine into her hair as well. We see that Matty is seated in a chair with her wrists already bound behind her back and her legs are apart and tied to a spreader bar. She starts to look a little upset when I tie her elbows together.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.6 MB
Download Teaching Matty a Lesson

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Bluer Than Blew Part 2 - Hobble Bound
4adc4cc5abb29d7e4661d7efcaec411d.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

I'm always so quick to have a mouth-full of him, yet it's not easy for me when he's ramming himself down my throat. Different story when I don't have control to please him the way I want. When he's had enough, he gags my mouth again with the big white ball and sits me on the chair to re-gain myself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2589kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 331.6 MB
Download Bluer Than Blew Part 2 - Hobble Bound

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Lola Lynn Cheating Wife is Punished with Tight Crotchrope and Clamps part 1
dc5f52821afb418152708a04f64d4f9f.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Today we did that, no bells, no whistles, just hard big cock shoved down she's throat over and over and over again.

Duration: 9:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 209.0 MB
Download Lola Lynn Cheating Wife is Punished with Tight Crotchrope and Clamps part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mizuna Kitten is Back From Hiatus Part 2
33f82ec658224549279c27f0071fd447.jpg

Release Year: 2017

While her tits are clamped with the clover and her throat and arms are secured to the cross, my elbows are crushed, my mouth is gagged and my throat is roped as well. Then poor Mizuna starts complaining about her mouth hurting as she tries to push the ball out - wrong move! Martin isn't happy so he takes the ball out and rope gags her mouth to the post. Now she's going to pay... while I get to watch.

Duration: 18:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2637kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 376.0 MB
Download Mizuna Kitten is Back From Hiatus Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Yhivi - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
10c1c1fc9a17685c5640159e0066df88.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Yhivi, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Strap on, All sex

Yhivi has already had some intense scenes in her live show. But we aren't finished with her yet. Matt Williams and Dee Williams have just a little more up their sleeves. She is tied to a table, for easy access. Matt and Dee continue face fucking her without mercy and Yhivi is happy to take it. She cums on both dicks as they fuck her relentlessly and she and Dee share a hot kiss. This is rough sex at it's best.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 785.7 MB
Download Yhivi - Dee Williams - Matt Williams

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Training Sahrye - Part 2
ee5fbb60384be5afe6693807ae8a0445.jpg

Sahrye's trainer unties her neck and then puts her arms arounf the post. Her ankles are untied and then crossed and retied around the post as well. She's left momentarily as some thin leather lacing is obtained. It is then used to bind Sahrye's tits. She moans and yelps, but she still manages to not give up the code word. Her bound tits are squeezed and licked a few times before her thighs are roped and then pulled out wide and tied to stakes driven into the ground. She is left for a short time before her trainer returns. Sahrye is getting a bit scared now as he pounds a wooden stake into the ground in front of her. He adds a waist rope and then a crotchrope and then pulls it tight and ties it to the stake. She is pulled forward, but her wrists around the post keep her from falling completely forward. More rope is added, and Sahrye is soon pulled back to the post and bound securely to it. A thin length of leather is tied into her hair and then pulled and tied off tight to the top of the post. More thin leather is snaked under her breast bondage and then pulled up tight and tied off to the top of the post. Heavy duty green clamps are soon added to her sensitive nipples. It takes all the willpower Sahrye can muster to not give in at this point. The look on her face tells the story. She yelps as her bound and clamped tits are given a few slaps. To finish things off, black tape is wrapped over her gag and around the post. The extremely tight gag clamping her head to the post is the last straw. I remove the gag and she immediately gives up revealing the code word. The clip goes on for another minute or so as the breast bondage and hair tie are removed. Sahrye is clearly in distress and some great real expressions are caught

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 657.5 MB
Download Training Sahrye - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Wedding Photographer Teaches the Foul Mouthed Rude Customer a Lesson - Part 2
60a40c74f73d4a5af4273317932ae1ed.jpg

The photographer removes GiGi's gag... He realizes that was a mistake right away, so he regags her almost immediately. He cleave gags her with a half roll of vetwrap. A smaller sponge is shoved in the void and then the rest of the vetwrap is wrapped very tightly. He then continues strapping her to the post with more zipties. In her struggles, GiGi keeps banging her head against the post, so he decides he'll do her a favor and ziptie her head to the post as well. After a while, he clamps her nipples and then leaves her once again to struggle. He has had enough and feels that Gigi needs to have her filthy mouth cleaned out with soap. He wets up a fresh bar and shoves it in her mouth. She bits down on it and gets lots of little pieces of soap in her teeth and mouth. He hoods her with pantyhose and then sticks the bar back in her mouth. He uses the legs of the pantyhose to somewhat tie it in. More tape is added to further secure it. After a while the soap comes out and he once again zipties her head to the post. He then adds even more zipties to her body. He uses white tape to wrap her head with. He goes around the post when he adds this as well. He leaves poor GiGi to struggle once again. Even though she's well muffled, you can hear her complain about her head... "Let go of my head"... "My head, My Head". At the end of the clip I added a deleted scene consisting of clover clamps, a nose clamp, and twine.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 608.6 MB
Download Wedding Photographer Teaches the Foul Mouthed Rude Customer a Lesson - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account