>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Truant another redhead
f9d8b3d1dc1537d4e9f43d39cf4df061.jpg

Then the domina whip the ass of the redhead in 3 different positions, until the ass is red and nice marks appears on this little adorable ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 647kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 73.6 MB
Download The Truant another redhead

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Sage is Tested - Part 2
0574bf9c1669dd967bf59f8da3b47892.jpg

Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 528.4 MB
Download Sage is Tested - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ashley - at home surprised Part 1 of 5
f04e8d114092ea9a6d605323063d1eca.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Ashley

Ashley comes home from work and lies down to rest on the couch. Suddenly a masked man to keep her mouth and makes she tied up with handcuffs and rope allow. Left alone, she tries to escape.

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 277.4 MB
Download Ashley - at home surprised Part 1 of 5

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Close-Up Concepts - The Supermodel Scheme
d9155dc1fc470aa567f23597f58a2fcc.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

It's great news when bondage models Darla Crane, Ashley Renee and Whitney Prescott learn that they've each inherited a large sum of money!
One problem: Darla's favorite fan is in need of an expensive operation and she realizes that to save his life, she must get her hands on Ashley and Whitney's dough, too. And how does she plan to get their loot? By binding and gagging her bosom buddies, spanking them, whipping them, and them into submission!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:22
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 626.1 MB
Download Close-Up Concepts - The Supermodel Scheme

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Rachels Strict Chair Tie - Part 2
0d07dfd75d2066c9560e132d2ae442d7.jpg

I remove rachel's ballgag and she puts her head down and whimpers. I grab her by her hair to pull her head back up and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth, which is then sealed in with clear packing tape. I reattach the ballgag around her neck as I think it makes a pretty necklace. I add and cinch another rope around her waist and then I pull and tie her ankles back back up under the chair. She loses her shoes in the process. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while. I eventually return and decide I want to play with her tits a little, so I cut open her sweater. Since her hair isn't long enough for a hairtie, I fashion a rope head harness, and I use it to tie her head back instead. rachel tries to struggle but the bondage is extremely tight at this point. I add some clovers to her nipples and tie them to her knees to further confine her movements. I sit back now and watch her struggle and mmmpphh! She looks so good tied like this that at the end I grab my camera and take some quick shots.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 447.7 MB
Download Rachels Strict Chair Tie - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa