>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Desire And Submission Part 2
a1e02cd8a9a472cb477bf13f4a548ade.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

She accepts her fate and just opens her holes for brutal abuse.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 283.6 MB
Download Desire And Submission Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Rachel is Back - Part 2
8b610a6d7bb9c0c1b80388d11ddea2e3.jpg

I help her to her feet, before lifting her and placing her on top of a round table. I slap and grab her ass now that it is accessible. I remove her shoes and then I stringently tie her crossed ankles to her thighs. I then bring the rope up and around her waist to ensure it won't slip toward her knees. More rope is used to cinch as necessary. I tie a rope to the ropes behind her neck. I use it to pull her chest up off the table. Now we can see and grope her huge tits again! I next tie her feet back to her knees. I add more rope to her knees. It is then run out and around the base of the table to her other knee. This keeps her knees apart and ensures she can't slide back. I sit back as Rachel struggles for our enjoyment. She for sure doesn't look like she's having a good time now, in fact she almost looks angry. Those tits and nipples are just begging for some bondage and clamps, but I told her I wouldn't do that before we started and I'm a man of my word. I instead tie her toes back nice and tight. I sit back and watch her struggle once again for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 523.6 MB
Download Rachel is Back - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dungeon Of Domination
6cbc95cac62dad1f77d56383cccd7045.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling. Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB
Download Dungeon Of Domination

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Penny's Test - Part 3
91dc9d5400fa79bf10182db4b6023140.jpg

I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 417.5 MB
Download Penny's Test - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Classic Shoot- Where it all Began - The Training of Bobbi Starr, Day One
f2dcaedccb0cd3289fad44307904dc14.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Bobbi Starr

AVN Female Performer of the Year 2012, Bobbi Starr, was the first to be trained for this site. What better way to celebrate her achievements and progress, than to show where she started her journey.

Applicant Profile
Sign: Aries
Height: 5'8''

Fears / Current Limits: Applicant is uncomfortable with hoods, small spaces. Harbors some anxiety towards shooting in unknown circumstances but willing to move forward.

Strengths: Enjoys canes. Loves her pussy and ass stretched. Open-minded, turned on by anonymous sex, inter-racial sex. Claims to be a very good cock sucker. She is intelligent, well read, and talented in areas other than sex and BDSM.

Weaknesses: Poor verbal skills, very inexperienced with BDSM, poor understanding of Master / slave power exchange.

Experience: First BDSM scene on Waterbondage, Feb. 2006. One previous boy/girl scene. Very limited BDSM experience.

Current Status: Unowned novice. Initial Observations:Applicant maintains good eye contact and appears attentive and engaging. Good candidate for the test shoot - she is new, relatively inexperienced, and sexually adventurous. Considers herself a feminist, and claims to be 'very controlling' in her personal life. Applicant indicates she is eager to understand how someone allows themselves to be called a 'slave'.

Recommendations: Test her reactions to pain with intense predicament bondage, cane and flogger. Test and begin to improve verbal skills by tying her up, stuffing her mouth with hard cock and electrocuting her pussy, only offering relief when she delivers dirty talk. Cover her with come, then hose her down and scrub her with harsh brushes before plugging her ass and pussy and locking them in with a chastity belt. Send her across town to her quarters for the key. Invade the applicant's quarters unannounced in the middle of the night. Tie her up and fuck her mercilessly while probing for new weaknesses and strengths. Leave her fully used and covered in come and rope marks with a 9 am call time.

Extra Studies: Reading assignment on the principal of obedience.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.5 MB
Download Classic Shoot- Where it all Began - The Training of Bobbi Starr, Day One

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Zoey Laine BaRS Part 2: Head locked between two bars, and roughly fucked to orgasms!
f96df2fc6f9d92119aaf241a6981d9e0.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Zoey Laine, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

Zoey Laine BaRS Part 2: Where we trap Nora's head between two bars, and fucked the living shit out of her!
We trap Zoey between the same bars that held her helpless before, except this time her ass is sticking out and up. The boys know what to do, to a helpless coed, and Nora finds herself being fucked to several screaming orgasms! Just her head is trapped, nothing else, but Nora is as helpless as they cum, she can do nothing to stop the brutal pussy pounding she gets!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 115.4 MB
Download Zoey Laine BaRS Part 2: Head locked between two bars, and roughly fucked to orgasms!

Fileboom Premium Account