>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Night of Torture part 9
c21f12b7cfd00c56b4e95a1bc356741a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Sexy girl extreme bondage humilation on the floor. Enjoy!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 719.4 MB
Download Night of Torture part 9

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Harmony Concepts - International Incident
dc8f09370a06844b6613164382ff0e4b.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Foreign operatives Johnni Black, Maria Vinello, Lena Kavanaugh and Sandra Dietrich are all vying for possession of a secret document which could prove very embarrassing to their respective governments. Agent N (buxom Cleo Nichole) has been assigned to put an end to these spy-games, but falls prey to the "cloak-and-gag 'er" doings. When an enemy agent takes advantage of their unprotected predicament, will it result in a truly humiliating international incident for all concerned?

Format: avi
Duration: 54:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 637kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 393.7 MB
Download Harmony Concepts - International Incident

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Bound and Punished Slave Amber
b2df006e171e7d667cef1f40216734b7.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM,Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Domination, Discipline, MaleDom, Femdom, Wax
Studio: RS
Duration: 52 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Unusual BDSM entertainment, the best voluntary torture, but the most interesting videos.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 600x400 24fps 1558kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 613.3 MB
Download Bound and Punished Slave Amber

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 2
d0692a00900b8516f712917507911a25.jpg

Release Year: 2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... IR's head is pulled back when I chain her harness gag to her toe cuffs. The metal cuffs and chains are already digging into her tender flesh, but it really digs in when she jerks and twitches from the bastinado she is now receiving. I use a thin wooden paddle to smack her soles. I roll her on her side so I can get a new view. I like to see the tightness of the chain drawn up tight between her legs. I start slapping her feet once again. I love watching her squirm while helplessly cuffed and gagged. Now that she is on her side I clover clamp her nipples and then pull them tight and padlock them to her collar. I leave her once again to endure her inescapable steel bondage. At the end of the clip I return to release her, but I change my mind partway through and I leave her still cuffed... The lights go out and the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 398.6 MB
Download Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Lola Lynn Cheating Wife is Punished with Tight Crotchrope and Clamps - Part 2
d41f4aab94498117356ebd702fc02eb8.jpg

I walk behind Lola and remove the ballgag, but promptly replace it with a large pair of panties. I then tape them in with elastic microfoam tape. Now I use the overhead hoist to tighten up her crotchrope. As I tigten it I samck her ass to assist in getting her hips thrust forward as much as possible. I take my time as I get more rope and nipple clamps. I clamp Lola's nipples with the clover clamps and then tie them to a ring in the floor. Now if she tries to raise herself to get a little relief from the crotchrope, the clamps will get tighter. Now I put the rope to use... I tie Lola's ankles out the the side. This tightens everything just a little more. Now Lola is left to endure the crotchrope and clamps, much to the delight of her husband and myself, and hopefully you as well.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 279.7 MB
Download Lola Lynn Cheating Wife is Punished with Tight Crotchrope and Clamps - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

BH 01-11-2013 - All At Sea...Apple Bobbing Humiliation!
1d3d5f11827127e9bee01127c1a68528.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jasmine Sinclair
Genres: Lesbian BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough Lesbian BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

The Halloween tradition of apple bobbing takes an incredibly degrading and punishing turn for Jasmine... As entertainment officer of the SS Shagdeeply, Jasmine enjoys shore leave by flirting her tits and pussy at the men on the beach. The guys may be smiling but sunbathing Sasha is furious at Jasmine's exposure! Cuffing Jasmine's wrists and spreading her ankles, Sasha teaches Jasmine a humiliating lesson she will never forget... First Jasmine must bob for apples over and over, soaking her face and hair! Sasha encourages her with whippings to her butt!

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4766kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 695.6 MB
Download BH 01-11-2013 - All At Sea...Apple Bobbing Humiliation!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bad Girls Shopping Trip
482189512b39fcaf1b865c0f7a0f578d.jpg

Cast: Master Keith, Slave Rhiannon

Naughty Rhiannon has been sent to Master Keith, so after drressing her in a tight corset its down to the dungeon , she is caged, her nipples tormented and she has writen on her chest *I am a Bad Girl*, Master Keith leaves her for a while to contempalte her bad ways, then he releases her and more torment this time on her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 2662kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 352.8 MB
Download Bad Girls Shopping Trip

Fileboom Premium Account