>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What Happened?
cf5d236408e8853fbaa5f32a18d78c14.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB
Download What Happened?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Terras Test - Part 1
a532ff9e553289286c4129655f46831c.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

A white ballgag is strapped in as tight as it will go. The strap could use a few more holes in my opinion, but it's still pretty tight. I manhandle her and use her tit as a handle. I can turn her anyway I want. I turn her around and smack her, disco jean shorts clad, ass multiple times. A crotchrope and a few well placed other ropes are added, before I turn her around again. I smack and grope her ass again. After a while, I get out more rope, and add a good 6 or 7 bands of cinched rope to her legs. Terra yelps and moans as I smack her ass once again. At the end of Part 1, I untie her neckrope and sit her down in a chair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 471.5 MB
Download Terras Test - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Illustrious Rogues Bondage Dream - Part 1
1f4fcf6813b3bfecbe52becdc94356d2.jpg

As told by illustrious... I had the best dream last night. I dreamed I was sleeping. I was woken up with this strange man on top of me in some weird room on this rickety old bed. He quickly lassoed my neck with this itchy thin rope, and then tied it to my elbows... then to my wrists. He then pulled my wrists and tied then back up to my neck, chicken winging me. I don't know why, but I didn't scream. I guess I kind of liked it plus with the rope around my neck I really had to concentrate on breathing. He then used more of that same thin rope on my upper and lower thighs. That was excruciatingly tight My ankles were next. After I was completely helpless, he smacked my ass a few times before he ripped open my nightie, groping my tits and running his hands up and down my entire body, not saying a word. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back and continued manhandling me. Then he ripped off my panties and stuffed them in my mouth, taping them in with some kind of gray duck tape. He left me to whimper and struggle while brutally bound and gagged. Even though I couldn't see him, I could feel him watching.

Duration: 10:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 240.7 MB
Download Illustrious Rogues Bondage Dream - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

I Finally Tie Up An Asian Model - Part 2
333111c77bfb6b14817f1a4484f84e7f.jpg

I grope and slap Merry's ass for a bit. I cut open her blouse and the manhandle and slap her pert tits. Soon after, I tightly strap a large white ball gag in her mouth. Merry has some very nice tits, but they aren't ideal for breast bondage. I'm not deterred though, and I get them bound quite nicely. I then tie her elbows together and then I add more rope to her forearms as well. I soon release her from the ropes overhead and make her kneel, then I help to to the floor. She lays there. I tell her to struggle. She says she can't, but after I threaten her with more spankings, she complies. After a while I return and roll her on her stomach. the clip ends shortly after. I put a few bloopers from the interview at the end. I originally planned on hogtying her, but she tapped out where the clip ended.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 506.9 MB
Download I Finally Tie Up An Asian Model - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account