>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amanda Mummified 1
be69621c6e1b1f9f8803b3e74c6a5f96.jpg

The door opens and I walk in with my prisoner amanda in tow. She is wearing a heavy duty muzzle harness gag with lots O\' straps. Under the muzzle, amanda has been gagged with panties and tape. She is handcuffed with her cuffs connected to a waist chain. She is also cuffed with hinged cuffs for added security. Her elbows are cuffed as well as her thumbs, and ankles. A chain runs from her cuffs, through her legs and then to her collar. She is walked down to my work area by the crotch chain. Once she is where I want her, I attach the chain overhead and leave her for a bit. When I return, I neckrope her and I remove all the cuffs except 1 pair of handcuffs and her leg irons. Her Muzzle is also removed, but the panties are left stuffed in her mouth. I give her neckrope a little slack and then order her to remove her panties. I enjoy watching her struggle to remove them while cuffed. I tighten the neckrope back up and unbutton her shirt. I grope her tits a bit before I start roping her legs with thin hemp rope. Her thighs are tied tight in 4 places, then below her knees and then a wide band of rope for her ankles. With her legs bound, I now feel I can remove the leg irons. This allows me to completely remove her panties. These will come in Handy later. Her shirt is in my way, so I quickly cut it off. I examine my nude prisoner and then order her to turn around for me. She slowly does a 360 so we can see her back side as well. I smack her ass a few times before I walk away. I'll be back soon with more supplies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 471.7 MB
Download Amanda Mummified 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Mollie Rose and Cadence Cross.
b1652ebacb4cea5f7671b5b68d02737e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

One in a cage and one on the stage. That's how this scene opens up. The petite and pretty Bunny Doll is locked away and answering a few personal questions while we are getting Mollie Rose prepared.

Well, it is worth waiting a few minutes to see what we are putting Mollie through. The set up is wonderful. She is on her knees, mouth open, tongue clamped and tits ready to be pumped into suction cups.

It's the bed frame that presents the real challenge, though. She's there, spread eagle, on a metal frame. A mask of vet wrap covers her mouth, making a particularly effective gag. Those pretty tits of hers are tied up to a hard point high above her by the piercings. She arches against her bonds just a little bit, trying to relieve the pressure.

That only serves to put her in the prime position for the intense corporal punishment coming her way. It may help keep the tension off the nipples but it means she will feel a tug every time she recoils. The way our crew is working her over, there is no chance she is going to sit still and suffer.

She is going to struggle to get away from the hot wax. She is going to buck when the vibrator tears orgasm after orgasm from her tired clit. She is going to shiver and pull away when the ice is pressed against her pussy. And she is going to cry and beg when the whip starts to play across her skin, leaving bright red welts along her torso.

It isn't the final scene for Mollie, either. There is another one, with her face down and her ass up. That round target is going to get a bit of attention. We're never shy about applying a bit of brute to an ass so nice. Nor are we afraid to apply some electricity to the soles of her feet. It's a sensitive area that makes a great target.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 986.8 MB
Download Mollie Rose and Cadence Cross.

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Udderly Screwed part 2 Holly Wildes
d0580214920b96df3245632997bbebbf.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

And once they are perky and ready they hang some weighted bells from them to make them stand out and sing.Holly's feet are locked down into place, but that is not so bad while she is sitting down.

Duration: 30:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 341.3 MB
Download Udderly Screwed part 2 Holly Wildes

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Brutal Bareback - Eden Sinclair
9e1638553c5cf3a405e030c758a2b022.jpg

There always comes a time in a teen girl's life when she has to learn some life lessons, and while some of these lessons are simple and may even become pleasant memories, others can be, well... a bit more harsh. Little Eden Sinclair from North Carolina is learning one of the harsher lessons today, if not The harshest lesson of her entire life. Eden is learning that when you want something bad enough, you must make some sacrifices to get it, and some of those sacrifices may be everything you hold sacred. When Eden arrives at the Brutal Castings Office for her audition, she quickly discovers that Master Brick Danger is in no mood to suffer her nervousness and humiliation about getting naked, so that he can snap some pics. It's a good thing Sir Brick has a special way of "persuading" the young ladies who are slow to follow his orders through various BDSM tactics, rope bondage and role playing, and he quickly dials in Eden's naturally submissive nature. Her transformation from a stuttering teen wannabe model to a cum-soaked sex slave is a filthy and brutal series of sexual humiliations, domination and rough sex in a dizzying number of hot positions that leaves Eden totally ravaged and covered in thick swirls of Master Brick's hot cum.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 433.0 MB
Download Brutal Bareback - Eden Sinclair

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Lyla Storm brutally bound in strict strappado
11ca1d3f72724831ca5dc5b36798a46a.jpg

Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

born pervert that prefers to wrangle the cock instead. And we are very appreciative of that fact. Her deepthroating skills are legendary, in the top 1 percent, and one of the reasons we keep inviting her back. She is willing to utterly destroy herself on the dick.
We start off with Lyla bound down on a chair, her arms strictly cranked behind her and leather straps tightly binding up her tits. A neck rope keeps her head firmly in place at perfect dick height. A huge ring gag and a leather blindfold complete the package. The ring gag is big enough that cock can slide right in and make itself comfortable. Which is exactly what we do. The dick is relentless and does its best impression of a battering ram as Lyla responds by doing her best impression of a drooling fountain.
Once we have reshaped her throat, we shift her out of chair tie and thrown her down onto her knees for some doggystyle fucking. 10 inches of BBC slam home to the base as Lyla cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her long brown hair makes a handy handle as we grasp it to drive the dick even deeper. We shift the tie yet again, stringing Lyla up into a severe strappado.
The strappado brings Lyla�s mouth hole to dick height yet again, and we make full use of the fact. Even more drool pours forth. Her makeup is completely wrecked, giving Lyla the look of a sad eyed panda. This fucktoy has been used hard in every hole from every angle and is a messy, destroyed puddle of flesh. We leave her strung up and twitching in her bondage, her eyes glassy and unfocused. Lyla is a keeper, without a doubt.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 910.5 MB
Download Lyla Storm brutally bound in strict strappado

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

IR - Paired - Lauren Phillips and Ashley Lane
7d63737b7f2f962fd17b3995d62e8000.jpg

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB
Download IR - Paired - Lauren Phillips and Ashley Lane

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Brunette newbie Kendra Cole is chained down with brutal pounding deepthroat by 2 hard cocks!
fbc6134e0a3205f0b87ff81264e2ade8.jpg

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kendra Cole, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

They don�t get much newer or fresher then 19 year old Kendra Cole. She has only been in the industry for 4 months, and is just getting started. What better way to break in a newbie then the level of training that Sexuallybroken provides? Let�s get started, shall we? We have two rock hard dicks ready to give Kendra the training she so badly needs�
Shackled and blindfolded in strict wooden device bondage, Kendra is experiencing real bondage for the very first time. A leather blindfold cuts off all of her vision and a chain bolted to the floor keeps her face pussy at the perfect height for use. A vibrator is drilled into place between those tender teenage thighs. Kendra can not move away or escape the dick. Time for her to get properly pounded.
One after another, the hard cock simply walks right up and makes full use of Kendra�s face. She sputters and chokes on the dick as it reshapes her throat. The cold chain holds her neck right where we want it. All the while, the vibrator is going full blast between her legs. The strict bondage, throat training and waves of pleasure aimed right at that tender cunt all serve to blast Kendra into sexual subspace. This newbie is getting the ride of her life and all she can do is hang on and try and survive.
By the time we are done with this newbie, she can not even get her eyes uncrossed. She is dazed and limp, help up only by her shackles. This starlet had no idea what she was getting into. This was top level training as only Sexuallybroken can provide. You are welcome my dear.
Tags: Bent Over Tie, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black High Heels, Blindfold, Blow job, Brunette, Chains, Slave Bj Training, Tattoo, Vibrator, Wrist Cuffs, Young Teen Bondage

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 563.5 MB
Download Brunette newbie Kendra Cole is chained down with brutal pounding deepthroat by 2 hard cocks!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic
6c04106f1a96627c65f657955cf48697.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

That means it is time for some corrective measures. Her ass is going to look like raw meat by the time MWB finishes working it over. He has more than enough familiarity with that cane to leave his mark.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB
Download Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Emily Addison
cc2c609b94c2915f39940470fa0776f5.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB
Download Emily Addison

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa