>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Darling's Sexual Destruction
63788597fbd7cbabb5a5455de0ea5823.jpg

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Darling,Owen Gray
Video language: English

A special feature for the New Year, starring very special slave meat Darling. Darling is a hardcore masochistic fuck slut and we take the intensity straight to eleven right out of the gate with this one. Darling's body is looking phenomenal and takes the rope great. Gags, multiple nipple clamps, squirting orgasms and hard anal fucking for days start the New Year off right!

Format: flv
Duration: 0:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 12.9 MB
Download Darling's Sexual Destruction

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3
668d27df9b24a9d86b27a86477bd1d67.jpg

Cast: Chrissy Daniels
Genres: MILF, leather straps, harness gag, disco jeans, barefoot

Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 424.8 MB
Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 1
5bf12bf09118714d9ef9583a6ecfe2d2.jpg

Cast: Rachel
Genres: barefoot, crotchrope, face bondage, MILF, nude, panty gags

Dr. Cupcakes has captured Rachel once again and has a long day of hard bondage experiments planned for her. Dr. Cupcakes has a new assistant, but she is nowhere to be found so he starts on his own. Rachel is seated with her wrists bound and tied to her thighs. Dr. Cupcakes ties a rope harness on her head to start, before he makes Rachel stand and her wrists are tied overhead. Her white cotton panties are snipped off and placed in her mouth. He orders her to keep them there. Rachel has already been subjected to Dr. Cupcakes experiments before, and she knows that it's best to do as she is told. He manhandles her a bit before getting to work. he starts by wrapping rope around her waist. He works his way down adding a lot of rope and soon a very nice waist harness emerges.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 451.5 MB
Download A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2
5aab7bdb0ef3cbf92deba7458590d219.jpg

Cast: Jennah
Genres: Brunettes, cleave gag, electrical tape, garter and stockings, harness gag, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks, Petite, sponge gag

Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cutie. Jennah is released from her hogtie and the man walks away to make transportation arrangements.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 517.2 MB
Download A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Discipline Bondage for JeC - Part 1
6af22c3e2adb6e1a46b157e398ccdd85.jpg

Cast: JeC
Genres: balltied, black girls, electrical tape, ethnic

JeC is in trouble. She has been sent to me for her punishment. The clip starts with her entering my building and going up several flights of stairs. She's wearing a nice button up shirt, tight skirt, pantyhose, and very High Heels. She takes her time as she is in no hurry to see me. As she walks past my door, I rush out and grab her, pulling her inside. I shove her against the wall and slip a rope around her neck. The end is used to cruelly bind her elbows and wrists, so if she fights, it will only tighten around her neck. I grab her by her hair and walk her to the other end of the room. I immediately shove a huge red ball gag in her mouth. Now I grab more rope and start binding her elbows. I messed up and had to stop at this point to make camera adjustments. I forgot to put JeC's ballgag back in so now shes magically ungagged. The good news is now we get to see her gagged again, lol Her wrists are bound and a tight chest harness is added as well. Her wrists are pulled to her right side and tied there as well. I make her sit on the concrete floor.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 350.3 MB
Download Discipline Bondage for JeC - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Speech Training: The Art of Begging
0f4d2d9f311e0e737f72c982a71e1371.jpg

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Emily Austin,Tommy Pistol

Gorgeous nubile Emily Austin learns to beg at the hands of Slave Trainer Tommy Pistol. Emily is bound, pussy pounded, throat fucked, clipped, gagged, humiliated, vibrated and made to submit to the harsh slave training techniques of Kink.com.

The Training of O delivers the hottest and newest talent in the business getting tied up and and fucked in the sexiest slave training scenarios on the Internet.

Duration: 0:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps

File size: 11.7 MB
Download Speech Training: The Art of Begging

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!
29febb31e5354e0a72155e04f6fae3dd.jpg

Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Lorelei Lee,The Pope

Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.

Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don't stop until I have to.

Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.

For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.

Duration: 1:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps

File size: 20.2 MB
Download Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!

Fileboom Premium Account