BDSM-Fetish-Pride Celebrations

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Is there any in Fl. Master and I can only travel in the state. Thank you

Yes, in St Petersburg, Fl. While the parade is being held on the 27th, the festivities begin on the 20th and go all week long.

Dec 20th kicks off with the St Pete Pride Masquarade Ball at 7pm at the King Of Peace MCC, 3150 5th Avenue North, it has a $10 cover charge, but from there you can get all the info you would need for the rest of the week! if you want to know more, just shoot me a PM! I sure hope you guys can make it!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Though when I'm there I may dip into the souvenir money that I set aside for just such an item. If nothing else I'll try to get something related to shibari. That is...if I can actually purchase something without those in my group looking over my shoulder cause we're not technically supposed to buy anything "inappropriate" as it's a school trip.
The point of shibari is that it uses just ropes. I'm pretty sure American rope and Japanese rope are both made in China. How abut a Nyotaimori cook-book? Or some of those used vending-machine panties?

Do Japanese schoolgirls still wear those giant floppy knee-socks?

Fileboom Premium Account

Is there any in Fl. Master and I can only travel in the state. Thank you
Felon or minor?

ReallyGreen! Long time no see! Will you be present in NYC? If so we should meet up!
I'll be in NYC for Folsom East if I can scrounge together a few grand in spending money. Its just not a fetish weekend without having nyotoimori at Cheetahs, buy something in the latest fashion at DeMask, and then heading over to Paddles for drinks before staying at Pandora's till close and then collapsing in the Holiday Inn at 4am. :)

Warning to kinky people: Its disgustingly easy to spend $10,000 in 12 hours in a four block radius of Manhattan without actually buying any material goods to show for it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Amuk

The point of shibari is that it uses just ropes. I'm pretty sure American rope and Japanese rope are both made in China. How abut a Nyotaimori cook-book? Or some of those used vending-machine panties?

Do Japanese schoolgirls still wear those giant floppy knee-socks?

I know that shibari is just ropes. But I meant more like a book on it. Or something. There's more than just "rope." As for the cook-book, any sushi making cook-book really ought to do it consider that nyotaimori means "female presentation." Vending machine panties? Not interested really.

Well, it depends on the season. In the fall, yes; the winter, definitely. Not as much in the summer or in spring as the temperature a bit warmer. However, they'll still wear socks but they won't be as thick and "floppy."

Fileboom Premium Account