BDSM-Fetish-Pride Celebrations

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok. That's just unfair. I'll be out of the country from the 11-25. Do you know if any will be in Japan?
Yes there will be one in japan, and if you'd like i could add a shirt to the lineup in Japanese just for you!

My freak flag is very small and hidden away, it would probably go into shock at the sight of sunlight.;)
Yet you wave it proudly behind closed doors.... perhaps you should dress normal, and sneak out just for a quick peek???

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

subspace

Sparrow69

last year, New York's was the largest I believe, and thousands of "vanilla" dressed people came out just to see it and enjoy the festivities of scantily clad people on parade to dance and disco music!

There's just something magical about 100 oiled up muscular guys in leather g strings with ball gags dancing in unison to YMCA, even if your not gay.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Yes there will be one in japan, and if you'd like i could add a shirt to the lineup in Japanese just for you!

I would definitely like one, but I don't have the money for it.

Unfortunately even if it was convenient for me to go, I doubt I'd be able to attend as I'll be traveling with a group from school. Though if I happen to pass by, I won't hesitate to take a peak. In fact, I know that one of the people that I'm going with is into the milder aspects of BDSM.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

well then there ya go. I'm still encouraging everyone to at least buy something, even if its a sticker, or a pin or a magnet or something, every little bit helps!

I'll try to buy something, but I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment. May sounds like I'm lying because I just said I'm going to Japan, however that's WHY I'm out of spare cash. Have to make sure I have a place to stay after all.

Though when I'm there I may dip into the souvenir money that I set aside for just such an item. If nothing else I'll try to get something related to shibari. That is...if I can actually purchase something without those in my group looking over my shoulder cause we're not technically supposed to buy anything "inappropriate" as it's a school trip.

Next year though, it's a given that I'll get something.

Fileboom Premium Account