BDSM-Fetish-Pride Celebrations

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Sparrow69, May 20, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

For those of you unaware, BDSM-Fetish-Pride Celebrations are taking place in a unified front during the month of June. In a massive effort organizations in NYC, San Fransisco, Washington DC, London, and countless other cities across the world are all celebrating our different lifestyle and subculture to promote awareness and understanding.
    While this worldwide movement is a little over a month away, I'm curious as to how many people will be attending, whether to partake in the parades, browse the vendors, view the exhibitions, attend the seminars, or simply to see just how many share the same lifestyle choice as you do.

I will be attending the NYC event, and furthermore I am selling BDSM PRIDE 2009 products to help raise funds for various local causes including the Village Voice, the cities leading publication supporting alternative lifestyles.

I will be posting these Items for sale in my in the Links, ads, and spam section. Even if you're not attending, but would like to help support the reason we're all here, please purchase something, ANYTHING, even a sticker or a magnet.

EDIT Due to an overwhelming response from cities with events already scheduled in June, it looks like the entire month of JUNE will be the month to celebrate the choices and differences of mankind! Help us Celebrate all month long!

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

It sounds interesting sir, however, I don't think there will ever be one near here. And we can't afford to go anyway, which makes things even worse.

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

the festivals are free, thats what makes them so great. parades, gathering, so exibitions, seminars...

well some of them are pay, but even those are dirt cheap. the concept is to bring folks together, so they can see that you don't have to hide.

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Do you know of aany in saskatchewan, canada?

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I believe the closest to you is Edmonton in alberta? I'm not positive but I seem to recall it being on the list. I'll double check and let you know! Either way you could still show some support and order something!

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

If I can afford it, sir, I will perchess something.

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Every little bit helps.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I suppose it would

9. subspace

subspace Member

Darn, I will be in DC that weekend-but with the entire family! That would make for interesting dinner conversation!

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

you should find an excuse to slip out and go see it. There is nothing more motivating then a Pride convention, where you can let your freak flag fly without the fear of persecution.

11. Argh, I'd go to the one in London if it wasn't so far away and I could actually afford it :(

12. Amuk

Amuk Member

Ok. That's just unfair. I'll be out of the country from the 11-25. Do you know if any will be in Japan?

13. subspace

subspace Member

My freak flag is very small and hidden away, it would probably go into shock at the sight of sunlight.;)

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Yes there will be one in japan, and if you'd like i could add a shirt to the lineup in Japanese just for you!

Yet you wave it proudly behind closed doors.... perhaps you should dress normal, and sneak out just for a quick peek???

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM