BDSM-Fetish-Pride Celebrations

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For those of you unaware, BDSM-Fetish-Pride Celebrations are taking place in a unified front during the month of June. In a massive effort organizations in NYC, San Fransisco, Washington DC, London, and countless other cities across the world are all celebrating our different lifestyle and subculture to promote awareness and understanding.
While this worldwide movement is a little over a month away, I'm curious as to how many people will be attending, whether to partake in the parades, browse the vendors, view the exhibitions, attend the seminars, or simply to see just how many share the same lifestyle choice as you do.

I will be attending the NYC event, and furthermore I am selling BDSM PRIDE 2009 products to help raise funds for various local causes including the Village Voice, the cities leading publication supporting alternative lifestyles.

I will be posting these Items for sale in my in the Links, ads, and spam section. Even if you're not attending, but would like to help support the reason we're all here, please purchase something, ANYTHING, even a sticker or a magnet.

EDIT Due to an overwhelming response from cities with events already scheduled in June, it looks like the entire month of JUNE will be the month to celebrate the choices and differences of mankind! Help us Celebrate all month long!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account