BDSM Emblem

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Callmemeta, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Callmemeta

Callmemeta New Member

Does anyone here openly where the "bdsm emblem" in public? I havent seen anyone with it, but was contemplating getting something myself. Any thoughts?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. I have often thought about a tattoo of it, or a pendant of sorts, I haven't seen anything on anyone in the supermarket, but I'm sure you would in certain clubs, and walks of life, festivals, or a motorbike rally and suchlike.
    I wouldn't want anything loud though, I would like someone in 'the know' to walk by, notice, and think . . . yea. ;) :cool:
    I thought I saw a big banner of it on the local park gates earlier, did a double-take... imagine my disappointment when it was for an outdoor fitness class. :(
    I think they have a very similar emblem don't you? I wonder if they know? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Callmemeta

Callmemeta New Member

lol i hadnt seen that emblem used for fitness, interesting. Well i did end up buying a little pendant off of ebay, will let u know if i get any winks ^^

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I wear a pendant, and have also complimented working it into my tattoos somewhere

5. zzz123abc

zzz123abc New Member

Well i did end up buying a little pendant off of ebay

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

so is zzz123abc an alternat account Callmemeta?

7. Nuisance

Nuisance New Member

So this is an "acknowledged" symbol? Cuz in hindsight, I have seen this on a bumper sticker not too long ago. hmmmmm

8. Master Insomnium

Master Insomnium New Member

My little slave and I wear ours almost all the time, I think its an excellent way of identifying other people in the scene, as I have yet to meet anyone outside of it that recognizes the symbol. Also, as a tip of the hat, we got ours from this gentleman: http://www.fetjeweller.com/bdsm-emblem-symbol-pendant.html

9. Callmemeta

Callmemeta New Member

Nope

Uh no that isnt me, though i can see why it would look like it o_O

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i asked because it was almost an exact copy of your previous post, glad we could clear that up.

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

i have bdsm ring but near next week i'm doing tattoo
    any ideas where to draw?something like best place for it

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  12. Callmemeta

Callmemeta New Member

Depends... do you want it to be visible when you are in public? I'd say back side of your bicep?

13. Callmemeta

Callmemeta New Member

Yea i seen that too thats why i said i can see why you would think that haha. when i read it was even like wait, what the heck.

14. master jey

master jey Moderator

maybe bicep?i'm not shure i want it to be visible and big! :)

15. Callmemeta

Callmemeta New Member

Hmmm... im not sure. Personally i wouldnt want the emblem itself as a tattoo but maybe have the emblem worked into a different tattoo somehow, im not sure exactly how since i am a terrible artist but yea ^^.