BDSM Club rules and games

war1022

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Five couples have formed a BDSM club that meets on a semi regular basis for fun and games. Having been in one club of this type before and watching it fall apart, I was hoping for some input from other folks in our shoes.

The short version is this is an all Dom male/sub female bunch. The Dom's meet a week or so before the regular get together and outline the fun and games to be played.

The things we like to do include degradation/embarrassment, games where the subs score points to get to or HAVE to do certain things. Lose and you sit on a dildo to name one. Also we do group gropes where the subs are blindfolded and have to "feel" for their Dom. We have played several others but you get the point I hope. If not ask.

There are other things we have already done but the concern is "how" do you induct new members? What type of fees do you charge, if any. (for future purchases for the club). Do's and especially don'ts for the members?

That's a start and if you want to PM me with ideas/suggestions, that's OK.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

war1022

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Answer

Sorry it took so long to get back but work is a killer.

The first club went up in smoke because of two things.

We didn't screen the Doms good enough before allowing in the club.

We didn't screen the subs good enough before allowing in the club.

A couple of Doms thought they were Doms for everyone, the other Doms included.

Some subs were not ready for group interaction and I don't mean group sex or the like. They'd just freeze up on the smallest things like disrobing or the like and kill the mood fun of the evening.

This club is going much better and we are at 5 couples with 2 request to join. The bylaws of questions to answer in writing and 2 oral interviews are being completed and rewritten to better allow the "right" people into the club.

This club is not for the weak of heart or discipline. You have to be committed to the cause and want to "play".

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account