BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Captured in Spain Again
bd2feede18a347a25f2282ff36d72af7.jpg

Fayth on Fire and I have been capured by JJ Plush outdoor in sunny Spain. A storyline feature with tight Bondage, cruel gags and a rough Mistress !!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1633kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 218.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Captured in Spain Again

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

slave m - and cigarettes
2922be03eb284375e66d5e53114d9d37.jpg

Genres: bdsm, latex, fetish, bondage & disciрline, freak, domination, squirting, nipple & cunt & nose piercings, tattoed, heavy rings, gyno, anal, solo, creampie, femdom, dildo, fisting, ganbang, toy, big tits, play piercing, clo
Video language: English

my pussy and breasts have been pierced and stretched for the convenience of those who use me. there is nothing i desire more than to please the one who dominates me - so to use my vagina to pour from a bottle and be a receptacle for Master's cigarette ash is the perfect afternoon for me.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 950.9 MB
>>> Download <<< slave m - and cigarettes

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Attitude Adjustment
e060b80fbfa09c6f297a4ba6b83e70e6.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Nikki has a problem. Nikki has a roommate, Chayse, who has not paid her half of the bills since she moved in. Luckily, Nikki has a friend, Bruce Seven, who is great at teaching women how to behave. Along with his slave Felecia, Bruce is going to set things straight. Get ready for an attitude adjustment!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 696.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Attitude Adjustment

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 37
06bbe28adc21c32def0cadf0543bc126.jpg

Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: Arm Binder, Boots, Cleave Gag, Damsel In Distress, Drooling, Fondling, Foot Fetish, Girl-girl, Groping, High Heels, Jean Bardot, Leather Corset, Leather Gloves, Leather Straps, Legs, Pantyhose, Sara Liz, Sheer Bodystocking, Single Glove, Single Sleeve, St

Emily is learning what it is to ask permission to cum. After letting her warm herself up with the hitachi Jim comes in and begins the lesson. Over and over again he makes her hold her orgasm until she struggles for us. If she struggles she can cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Bondage Fetish Erotic part 37

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 47
764183ee615a3378288611f8369ca90c.jpg

Cast: Julia Faire
Genres: All-natural, Ball Gag, Black Rope Bondage, Catsuit, Crotch Rope, Gloves, High Arches, High Heels, Intricate Bondage, Mary Jane, Nylon Feet, Rope Body Harness, Rope Bondage, Spandex, Struggling, Wiggling Toes

Julia was a very silly girl. She went and pierced her clit hood right before shooting with Jim. She sure does feel it even through the and especially with the crotch rope

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3702kbps

File size: 477.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Bondage Fetish Erotic part 47

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Asia Zo, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer
6fb0824d8923a110accfe35f531db6e0.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Asian, Belt Bondage, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blow job, Breath Play, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Hitachi, Interracial, Long Hair, Shaved, Slave Girl Training, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Squirt, Squirting Orgasm, Vibrator

They don't get much more compact than Asia Zo. This tiny toy clocks in at 4'11 and under 100 pounds. She honestly looks too tiny to take the dick we are going to be dishing out today. Lucky for us all, looks can be deceiving. This Asian stunner can take it by the truckload and after 6 years in the industry has chosen to do her very first bondage scene with us.

Time to show Asia how we do things. Bound with belts in a classic fuck me position with her tiny toes pointed up towards the ceiling, both ends of our fuckdoll are wide open for access. She has never been so immobilized in her entire life. This is what bondage is. Judging by how wet our toy gets, is something that works very well for her.

We simply walk right up and stick 10 inches of dick into 4'11 feet of Asian spinner. Mouth and pussy both, tag teaming down as her eyes go glassy and her face so slack. Asia just simply dissolves into a squirting cumming gasping blissed out bag of holes. This is what a bondage newbie looks like as they get hooked right before your very eyes.

The brutal deepthroat and rough fucking continue until Asia can no longer recall her name and is twitching under a layer of her own cum. Something tell us that even though this was Asia's very bondage shoot, it most certainly will not be her last. We love breaking in the newbies.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 729.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Asia Zo, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Emily Marilyn
f1cc7e9c125180f8809b59e56402e0ea.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Emily Marilyn is back, tied helplessly to a pole in a leather skirt, fully-fashioned stockings and a shiny gold top. She struggles, to stand in a pair of ridiculously high stiletto-heeled sandals, while we all get an eye full of her fabulous legs.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps

File size: 527.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Emily Marilyn

Fileboom Premium Account