BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FS - Therapy for Dixie - Part 4
adb007bc3293c222a0235b58d1e58028.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Breast bondage, Brunettes, electrical tape, face bondage, made Orgasm, mummification, nipple clamps, nose hooks, post/pole/tree tied, Tape Bondage, taped hands
Video language: English

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 270.3 MB
>>> Download <<< FS - Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Sexy Milf Cici Rhodes Tightly Bound
360903aa94ae4a50016c65b30ec15f96.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

This tall lanky redhead can really worship the cock properly. Cici Rhodes has a nice enough cunt, but that isnt what we want today. We are going to stick that cunt onto a sybian, the worlds most powerful vibrator, and then run a train on that face pussy. How well can Cici deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Lets find out!
Stuck in stocks in strict wooden bondage, Cici is belt bound down firmly. A big black ballgag is wedged deeply in her mouth hole. We cut away her clothing to see what we are working with and start off with some weighted nipple clamps to keep her attention. Then we settle into reshaping her throat until it is custom fitted.
One after another the hard cocks thrust balls deep into Cicis drooling face. She sputters on the cock sand all the while the sybian is working its magic between her bound and creamy thighs. Her makeup is quickly destroyed and her eyes go glassy and distant. This is what she was made for.
The drool runs down her small breasts and pools between her legs, lubricating her pussy as the sybian rips yet another orgasm out of it. When we have had our fill of her mouth, we wedge a tongue trap on her hardworking tongue. Cici is left to languish in her bondage, the cold metal weights hanging off her tender nipples as she cums yet again.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 747.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Sexy Milf Cici Rhodes Tightly Bound

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Trip Six - Some Quiet Time Part 1
ff83d8809f1041e509adafbd8b13a1c2.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Fetish, Damsel In Distress, Hooded, Leather Hood, Sensory Deprivation, Struggle, Captive, Gagged Under Hood, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Perky Boobs, Padlocked, Spandex, Lycra, One Piece Swimsuit, Speedo, Catsuit, Leather Straps, Gagged, Bed B

If you'll notice, Im in my boxer shorts during the short rigging part of this clip.. This is because Trip Six stayed the night at my house and then woke up at the buttcrack of dawn...I asked her nicely to let me XXXX a while longer, but she persisted. "Play with me!!" She was shaking me and way too horny for her own good. I told her if I had to get up, that she wasn't going to like what I did to her.. Which was to make her put on a red Speedo one piece and some spandex leggings, lock her in a leather straightjacket, ballgag her, put a sensory deprivation hood on over her ballgag, strap her legs open in a wide open butterfly, and then tie her down to the bed like that. First I leave her like that for quite a while. She seems calm, coughing once or twice, but remaining fairly still and quiet. I decide to wreck her peace like she wrecked mine. I grab the Hitachi wand and go to town on the crotch of her swimsuit. She comes violently and squirts through the spandex!

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 520.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Trip Six - Some Quiet Time Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Straitjacket suspension
8b0becc983bb187822bcf0f7d418239e.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, Bondage Device, Ropes

Here is something new we have never tried before. AnnaBelle Lee is suspended in a straitjacket in the bondage frame. Her feet are tied with rope as well so she can't touch the floor. She is swinging back and forth while the strap between her legs is rubbing against her pussy. It is uncomfortable but exciting her as well.

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7873kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 264.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Straitjacket suspension

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Secret Dreams
19b4d6766394df219218decb61287998.jpg

Secret Dreams impresses with striking costumes as well as with richly Fetish outfits from rubber and latex. From it getting excited fetish scenarios as well as fetish pictures, in the combination with hardcore prove for a reminiscent-laden

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:28
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1039kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 699.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Secret Dreams

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Segufixed on the chair
1a11e0a0b9997f863474035c0d576f6c.jpg

Cast: Katzen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, Bondage Device, No escape

You will not see very often someone Segufixed to a chair but in this update you will! Katzen is wearing a heavy thick leather institutional collar and is also secured to a chair with Segufix. She is struggling very hard to get out but these restraints are escape proof. After a lot of fight she finally gives up.

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7914kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 245.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Segufixed on the chair

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Newbie Mia Austin Bound Down
a7c89ef2d3b9d5e814d986082ee0a164.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken

We love us some Mia Austin. She is fresh, eager and truly loves the dick. Every time we have invited her onto the Sexuallybroken stage she has blown us away with her utter commitment to total destruction by dick. She holds nothing back and give herself up utterly to the relentless orgasms and strict bondage. Today is no exception.
Bound on her back with belts that holds her firmly in place and a a fucking machine bolted into place between those wide open thighs, Mia is about to get the ride of her life. We flip on the fucking machine and it is on. The machine never wears out or slows down and Mia is almost immediately blasted into starry eyed sexual subspace as orgasm after orgasm wash over her.
That wide open mouth calls out for the cock and we give her exactly what she craves. One after the other both hard cocks throat train that eager facepussy. Mia is transformed into a drooling undone mess in short order. It is a beautiful look on her. Her makeup is destroyed, her face slick with her own juices, her eyes are glassy and all the while she is still cumming her brains out.
There is not an ounce of hesitation in Mia as she throws her mouth upon the relentless dick. This is someone who knows exactly what she wants. Total destruction. And that is exactly what we give her. Is it any wonder we like this one so much? She is a keeper!

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2664kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 431.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Newbie Mia Austin Bound Down

Fileboom Premium Account