BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Paintoy - A Love for PainCast in Pain 2
526fb9a4835771556d8bda1ee20fc0ee.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Tess Dagger
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex
Video language: English

In this video you can watch bondage model Tess Dagger in Butterly Kisses bdsm scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12780kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 761.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Paintoy - A Love for PainCast in Pain 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold
79d28022c3f16fe24d3ff194d27566a4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of rapture. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.

She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.

What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold
79d28022c3f16fe24d3ff194d27566a4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of rapture. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.

She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.

What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Gwenmedia - Bound For Good
d728cc02bdd5c484733beb4478ede18e.jpg

Ashley has been missing for quite some time. Unknown to others she is being held captive within the dungeons of the beautiful Sasha Monet. She is Sasha's most prized possession and is expected to perform perfectly at all times. But Ashley is a naughty girl, and alongside fetish favorite Anastasia Pierce and newcomer Lexa Lane, Ashley is put through a series of delightful tortures.

Format: avi
Duration: 39:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 350.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Gwenmedia - Bound For Good

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Ashley Lane Harley Ace Winnie Rider Bondage Is The New Black Episode 1
3556bd0ca85efe5c4f3234b803b97569.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

That didn't work. It seemed there was nothing I could do. His intentions were unclear at first

Duration: 26:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1791kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 375.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Ashley Lane Harley Ace Winnie Rider Bondage Is The New Black Episode 1

Fileboom Premium Account