BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Captive Chrissy Marie - Helplessly Hogcuffed 1080p
41c2793c61c245f95981d2846cd99a7d.jpg

Genres: BDSM

Help! A man broke into my house and is going to capture me for his business! I beg him to leave me alone but he orders me to put shackles on my ankles very tightly so that I cannot get away. He orders me onto my stomach as I ask him over and over what it is he is going to do with me. I ask if he wants money, but he says he is going to make more off of me than I would ever be able to pay him! He handcuffs me, looping the cuffs through my the chain on my shackles, leaving me helplessly hogcuffed!

He pulls up my crop top and pulls my panties down just to the bottom of my ass, groping and humiliating me. I struggle hard, but the shackles are very painful digging in to my ankles if I pull on them too hard. I try crying for help as there is no way to escape the cuffs. The man returns and ballgags me to shut me up. I continue to struggle throughout the rest of the clip, causing the cuffs and shackles to be quite noisy as the chains rub against each other. I try to get to my cell phone and call for help, but I can't manage, and instead start drooling all over my bed. The chains of the cuffs and shackles slide between my ass cheeks and along my pink pussy, spreading it in the process, and it even start to arouse me despite my dangerous predicament.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11499kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 934.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Captive Chrissy Marie - Helplessly Hogcuffed 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Nelly increasing nellys udder size - Full HD 1080p
04daa2c5ccdca0007724cf05bcb98e3e.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM,Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Domination, Discipline, MaleDom, Femdom, Wax
Studio: Crux
Duration: 7 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Tie her sexy body and fuck in the mouth and ass. It is many times to get an orgasm.

Video: 1920X1080
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 569.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Nelly increasing nellys udder size - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Merry Clitmas Part Three
27b97bd1021d650a3c127effb369514d.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

but none as bad as what happens on this . The way it splits her pussy is painful enough but the members and crew have no intention of letting that be the worst of it. They want her to beg for mercy. They want her to cry for respite. And until she does they are going to be the most relentless tormenters she has ever faced

Duration: 33:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 375.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Merry Clitmas Part Three

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Trip Six - Amateur Self Bondage Cam Girl
61a4c852dbc20fade17ee73f5ec21153.jpg

As some of you know, Trip Six is now a permanent fixture at ShinyBound Productions. She and I have plans to take this to new levels, and shes starting immediately. This is an amateur video Trip Six shot in her bedroom in Hawaii and then sent me to splice together. For the most part, I left it raw and uncut to preserve the essence of the video. It is exactly what its supposed to be. A girl in her bedroom tying herself up. She starts by putting on a leather chest harness and steel chastity belt. She ring gags herself and starts drooling right away. Then she fits her perfect pink nipples with clamps and ties up her legs with pink cord. She rolls over onto her knees and inserts a pet tail butt plug. Lastly, she ties her own hands behind her back and does a great job of it. She lays around and struggles, wags her tail, and then at the end of the performance, hops over to the camera (still tied) to turn it off.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 549.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Trip Six - Amateur Self Bondage Cam Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Snooty Sales Lady Bound with Pantyhose and Pied 2 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p
86ca15b65ae96f8fa53a7c7937c765b9.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 365.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Snooty Sales Lady Bound with Pantyhose and Pied 2 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account