BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dreamsofspanking - Invitations
ae541a096b65ca408c7ba0ec2516c65e.jpg

Cast: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Caroline Grey, Pandora Blake, Will Savage
Genres: Spanking

Caroline and Amelia enlist Will the footman to deliver some counterfeit invitations to a forthcoming dinner party. Governess Miss Blake finds out the plot, and disciplines all three conspirators with the cane.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4295kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 802.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Dreamsofspanking - Invitations

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

SexuallyBroken Beautiful Dahlia Sky bolted onto sybian
83267f153326423727ae808c6912a0a2.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Dahlia Sky , Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Beautiful blonde Dahlia Sky comes across as shy and quiet, but underneath the quiet exterior lurks a sexual beast just waiting to be unleashed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 940.4 MB
>>> Download <<< SexuallyBroken Beautiful Dahlia Sky bolted onto sybian

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

DizDat - Candace Aug 24
fa18439150fdec7d6a88f13f8dbf192b.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DizDat
Cast: Candace
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish
Video language: English

Slavegirl tightly tied with ropes on the hands and feet and her mouth tightly ballgagged with huge ballgag - it punished by the owner.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.3 MB
>>> Download <<< DizDat - Candace Aug 24

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

DizDat - Stacey Sep 13
9773baf62d559b02701823749d08aefd.jpg

Cast: Stacey

He pulls the hogtie rope bow string tight so that has no chance of any releif on her poor back. He rolls the helpless wench over onto her side and promises to return shortly with another surprise. He gagged her wit huge ballgag to keep silenced.

Duration: 7:08

File size: 160.0 MB
>>> Download <<< DizDat - Stacey Sep 13

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Juniper
aa31bc6e62b440086490de9bd0444699.jpg

When we find Juniper she is standing on small blocks of wood with very high heels on while in the out building. She is in a standing spread eagle, her legs and arms drawn wide. She has on a tiny little pair of panties and bra. A spreader bar insures her feet stay widely separated, as do her little blocks of wood. She�s been there awhile. As we watch her we hear the rhythmic clanging of the chain above her head. I walk in and place a giant black ball gag in her face hole. So big it barely fits. She immediately moans her displeasure. About four seconds after I buckle it in she can be heard saying, �oh fuck�. It completely fills her face hole stretching her jaw to its max. The fear in her face is evident and, after awhile, she just closes her eyes and deals with it. I come back and remove her panties. When I start to place clamps onto her labia she freaks out. She tries to say something to me in a panic. She�s freaking out. I remove her gag and she immediately ask me where I plan to place those clamps. She tells me she is very worried, fearful. I tell her to throw her pelvis out at me, to offer it up. Then her labia is clamped. She closes her eyes and tries to calm herself as a line of sweat courses down one arm pit. I sneak up behind her and begin to tickle her there, in the pits of her arms. She hates it, in spite of herself she laughs violently, uncontrollably. She picks up both feet off her little blocks of wood and suspends herself, kicking her legs around with the spreader bar still attached. She begs for mercy so I stop and re-gag her. As I walk off I hit her arm pits again. When I return I take The White Boy and mount him in her cunt. The other end of the dick-on-a-stick is taped to her spreader, insuring she better not lift her legs up. Then I whip each arm pit as she grimaces through her ball gag and slobbers down her chest. When I bring back the Celebrator and pop it on her clit she immediately ask permission to cum. Immediately.

Duration: 51:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 758.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Juniper

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Calico
35315749163cc37e56854e254617a0e9.jpg

As is usual, we sit the new girl down and interview her. Get to know her a bit. Learn about her sexual history and what turns her on, or off. It doesn't take long to learn Calico is a lifestyle BDSM player. That she enjoys the activity in her personal life. We learn about her first sexual experience, whether or not she likes to suck cock and how she feels about being bi. We get to know her. Then, abruptly, she is asked to stand at a podium and write a dissertation on why she feels she is so great. She has five minutes to write a dissertation that lasts two minutes in speech. If she fucks up there will be a serious price to pay for that. And, apparently aware of the gravity of the situation, she gets right busy with writing up her paper. Afterward, she is tightly bound to a wooden post laden in copper sheathing. A copper pad rests beneath one foot. She is nude and so secured to the post she cannot move. A thick leather belt is around her neck. The only free leg she has is bound and pulled upward, toward the ceiling. Everything else is plastered to the post. The podium and her paper are sat in front of her. She is asked to begin her speech. But not before the electricity gets turned up. She bites her lip. She smiles at first. Then little barks come out, screams follow. Nipples clamps bring up the rear. And then she's in a state of discomfort so strong she starts to grow serious. Even delirious. As she delivers the speech it is peppered with screams, outburst and a total lack of focus. She often becomes so distracted she must start things from the top, again. Crying. Looking at her foot, her leg, one can see that the muscles are in a state not controlled by her. Often she has to stop and just scream. Scream out loud and protest. That she can't do it, that she can't last, that she can't even see straight. And then she screams. Her heaving chest, her deep breaths, animate her nipple clamps. A fuck stick is fetched and mounted in her swollen cunt. She's crying. But her pussy is clearly needy. It doesn't take long before it is dripping cum. When the Celebrator hits that fat, swollen clit she tells me how much she hates it, how intense the feeling is. And when she asks for permission to cum she is surprised when she gets denied.

Duration: 1:05:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 739.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Calico

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

19 Year Olld Danger!!
e7904a1443285369d33602271510e517.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Abella Danger,The Pope

Abella is what every real sadist looks for in a submissive. She craves to be helpless, to suffer and enjoy doing it as much as you enjoy making her, and most importantly she needs it to feel human. She is pushed to her limits in grueling bondage positions. Her entire body is tested with extreme torment, and her pussy is exploited to torment her more with screaming orgasms.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 19.8 MB
>>> Download <<< 19 Year Olld Danger!!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

DizDat - Liliana, Brooklyn Aug23
98c36f7071ed80288a106d1b44944038.jpg

Cast: Liliana, Brooklyn

He pulls the hogtie rope bow string tight so that has no chance of any releif on her poor back. He rolls the helpless wench over onto her side and promises to return shortly with another surprise.

Duration: 6:29

File size: 145.5 MB
>>> Download <<< DizDat - Liliana, Brooklyn Aug23

Fileboom Premium Account