BDSM and pregnancy

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Mistress X

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To me, having a pregnant sub, just makes things more interesting. Obviously there are some new restrictions because you don't want to harm the baby. I LOVE tit play, so of course when a Sub is pregnant, you can play with her milk and such. I recomend control of when she releases her milk and getting a milk machine. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
S

storm

congratulations moonlight, i hope that you are now finding a way to play around, its gets even more interesting as your bump gets bigger too.

when i was with my ex we carried on right through all 3 of my pg's and it was great, everything is far more intense.

Also like Sebastiand said. its not all about this physical side. we had some rather interesting situations with no touch at all. just all words and the idea of touch.

wishing you lots of fun,

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

Thanks and wow I am poking out a bit already. I thought perhaps I was eating too much watermelon since my jeans are too tight to comfortably wear anymore. Nope had a doctors appt yesterday and I have lost 5 pounds, so it is baby.

We have played around a little bit, but not like we did before I got pregnant. Part of it is me feeling sick and run down and part is just being careful.

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

I thought I had gained weight already since most of my jeans either wont button or are too uncomfortable. I am only 9 weeks so I was thinking oh crap the doctor is going to give me a lecture. LOL nope I lost 5 pounds and I was assured that since this is my 3rd pregnancy it is completely normal to outgrow regular clothes this soon. Wow 3 months pregnant and I need to start buying maternity clothes.

Fileboom Premium Account