BDSM and pregnancy

Moonlight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Do you refrain from playing while pregnant? Do you simply go carefully through the months miscarriage is the largest threat?

This has been a crazy month with travel, visitors and then the 4th. Of course I was tired and I explained away breast tenderness. I got suspicious when I could have done an impersonation of Achmed the dead terrorist with my little girl .... Stop touching me!!! LOL sure enough I am preggers.

Dear husband is now worried about doing anything to harm our little bean. Is it safer to just chill out for now?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Congratulations!

As a gay man, I have zero personal knowledge here, so I'm just speculating. But there's a lot you can still do. You can do all the verbal stuff you want, and he can still give you lots of orders, call the shots sexually, and maintain protocols, at least until physically obeying orders becomes an issue. Heavy pain play is probably out, and spanking is gonna be hard to do (since you have to lie on your belly). But even lying on your back he can do some stuff, like tt (until your breasts start getting sensitive), pussy torture (though best to avoid insertive toys and electro is right out), and general sensation play. There are some bondage positions that will work, esp. spread-eagle, and gagging is an option.

So there are things you can do, but obviously as your pregnancy progresses, your options will get fewer and fewer. But even at 8 months, you can do verbal play and talk fantasies (where you talk through a fantasy, maybe while you stroke each other). Maybe use it as a chance to explore some things you're curious about and see how each other reacts to the things you're saying. So if there's a kink you've wanted to try, try it in a talk fantasy and see if he gets into it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Congratulations!

My partner was prone to plugged ducts and mastitis so heavy breast play was out for us. Sensation play, contrasting rough/silk/smooth/hot/cold was a big hit as everything seemed to be cranked up on high tactility for her.

I found the power exchange especially pleasing once she started showing. Most constriction ties were out but I personally find Kinbaku-bi style ties very appealing during pregnancy. We just changed the angle for spankings. By having her hold the foot board of the bed she was more upright and comfortable.

We just decided to explore and didn't go crazy - turned somethings down a couple notches and others up a bit until we found what was comfortable.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Moonlight, have you and your partner explored rope harnesses? The harnesses that I've done don't actually constrict; they just fit tightly along the lines of the body, and they provide anchor points for tying the sub down. You might explore harnesses. They provide some feeling of being controlled--the dom can grab just about anywhere on the harness and control the sub's movement--without really constricting or restricting very much.

And what about edging--stimulating you until you're close to orgasm and then backing off? It's very controlling without being very 'heavy'

Fileboom Premium Account

Congrats Moon, that's great. My littlest is almost 3 months old now.

Basically for us anything kinky I'm into is out the window for a few reasons.

1. I like it pretty rough/aggressive and would never risk doing the majority of things I like.
2. I get sick, sensitive, blow up like a whale almost immediately and develop hip/pelvis problems so I either have little interest in things or can't physically do them.
3. My man literally treats me like I'd break when pregnant so he won't be even remotely be a Dom to me during this time.

Other than that, pregnancy rocks lol seriously though, I dont enjoy pregnancy itself, I don't bloom, I just get huge and miserable but I'm addicted to little people so I just keep doing it :) I just have to focus on the fun we can have once I'm back to normal.

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

I know exactly what you are talking about. I am struggling with not wanting to be touched too much. My breast hurt, sometimes a lot others not as bad but there is always some level of pain there. Then the morning sickness. Again some days are great and I only have a few moments of queasiness others it goes on all day.

Then my husband is also treating me like I will break if he so much as touches me too hard. He put everything up, but I did not complain too much. It is hard to be in the mood for anything right now.

The other day he was laying on the couch and I laid down with him. He cuddled for a bit before he tried to tickle me a bit. I told him to stop touching me. He laughed and said you are laying on me how am I not to touch you. LOL So I revised and said stop touching me in annoying ways.

Fileboom Premium Account