MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Time For Love Monica Love

Info:
Name : Time For Love
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 227 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 854
Runtime : 19 min 28 s

Monica Love. She's set out to do what she wanted to do. That is to be a model and to make adult videos. Monica has succeeded in both. "Sometimes I cannot believe that the girl in the pictures is me," Monica writes. "It was my desire to be a model and I am enjoying the experiences. Every day is different. I also feel more open sexually...and erotic. I feel good when I see myself alongside so many pretty girls."

"What do I like to do? I like everything that's new to me. New is good. That is why I decided to try to find a photographer or a company and that's how I came to find XL Girls. When I saw the girls they photograph, I said to myself, that is for me."

XL Girls reader J.G. had this to say about Monica. "Monica's face is beautiful and she has a lovely smile. She looks like the kind of girl who, if you walked up to her and said hello, she wouldn't look at you like you were a piece of shit. She'd probably engage you in a nice conversation, and even if she did eventually blow you off, she would do so in such a way that would still make you walk away smiling."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

locale3250

Hot Tits, Sticky Toys Denisa

Info:
Name : Hot Tits, Sticky Toys
File Size : 223 MiB
Runtime : 19 min 7 s

"I feel very natural being naked," Denisa told the XL Girls photographer who translated for us non-Czech speakers. Our cameraman also added that Denisa needed very little guidance.

"I don't know if she's looked at a lot of magazines and videos before she decided to become a model but Denisa was very good," he told us. "Many girls are eager to please but not so smooth. She showed no shyness with her vibrator. Maybe she practices a lot at home."

Denisa retired from modeling, dropped out of sight and so far hasn't attempted a comeback although we heard that she gained more weight. Maybe she'll resurface one day and surprise us. It's happened with other girls.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XXX

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Cami's Fantasies Cum True Cami Cooper

Info:
Name : Cami's Fantasies Cum True
File Size : 196 MiB
Runtime : 16 min 58 s

A MILF with big, 38G-cup tits, Cami Cooper is a Kansas mom who was encouraged by a friend to connect with XL Girls. So she did. Since Cami debuted, she's gotten into online voice calls and texts and has a Twitter page. Now she's going to bonk Tarzan's brains out. In return, he'll give Cami a facial cum bath.

Cami starts the show with domestic duties, vacuuming the carpet and making the bed as she waits for her fuck-man. "I don't know much about being a housewife," Cami tells us. "I do a few things like keep the bed made, do the laundry a little bit, vacuum...but you know, it's not really my favorite thing to do."

So what is Cami's favorite thing to do? Let's guess.

"My favorite thing to do is instead of making the bed, let's mess the bed up. I like to...fuck, I like to give blow jobs. I'd rather just play all day than do housework. Instead of doing housework, I'll just make you a drink and maybe we can have some energy in the bed."

And now Cami will demonstrate. She sure does like the big boy.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Zeta Never Comes Last Zeta Verrone

Info:
Name : Zeta Never Comes Last
File Size : 212 MiB
Runtime : 18 min 26 s

Zeta's the kind of name that cool and groovy space chicks have on Star Trek and Firefly. But this Zeta--Zeta Verrone--is a cool and groovy chick who's totally down to earth and who fit in very well in the XL Girls universe. 38DDD Zeta said she doesn't think she has any sexual fantasies and she is not into any fetishes.

She definitely inspires a bunch of our fantasies and wet dreams. Zeta is one of those models who got the blessing of her husband to play with other dudes. We could use more good Samaritans like this Boob Brother.

"My husband and I have had threesomes in the past. When he's away for work, I do the basic finger satisfying thing and once in a while I will get a toy out. With a guy I am usually the passive one. With another woman, I am usually the aggressive one. I love women but I can't give up the man."

If you were to see Zeta out somewhere, getting lunch, running errands, she is usually casual. "Most of the time I wear T-shirts, jeans and flip-flops. If I'm more formal, I'll wear a nice, low-cut top to show off my boobs, jeans and high heels."

Zeta shows how she takes care of the cock and her fuck buddy reciprocates by blowing a huge load into her pussy which is then pushed out of her slit and drips over her butthole.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Scarlett's Job Interview Scarlett Rouge

Info:
Name : Scarlett's Job Interview
File Size : 262 MiB
Runtime : 22 min 40 s

Scarlett Rouge is the kind of job applicant every company needs. Her interviewer wants to know what kind of qualifications she has. Well, the answer is obvious. A beautiful face. 38E boobs. A sexy bod. He soon learns that Scarlett's not really looking for a job. What she wants to go for is a hot ride on his office desk behind closed doors. They get into enough positions to fill out a sex manual. Tit-fucking and blow-jobs are only the beginning before the hard pounding. It's clear why so many dudes would love to get into Scarlett's bra and panties!

"I like to drool and spit all over a guy's balls and then rub and play with them," Scarlett said. "Squeeze gently while I suck it. And you have to suck the balls. A lot of girls don't like to do that, but I think it's important to suck on them. You have to incorporate a little bit of everything when you are down there so that you can make a guy feel good. I like it when a guy cums in my mouth. It's, like, what I am working for when I am sucking and stroking it. I want that cum in my mouth and I always get it! I swallow. I like to swallow cum. I think it tastes good. Most guys want to cum on me. I like it, actually."

There aren't enough girls like Scarlett in the world.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Office, XXX

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

42G Bikini Babe Bares Boobs & Butt Lola Rayne

Info:
Name : 42G Bikini Babe Bares Boobs & Butt
File Size : 167 MiB
Runtime : 14 min 35 s

Lola Rayne comes to XL Girls from Colorado where she's a webcammer.

"I really enjoy modeling, spending time with my family and friends, dancing and listening to music. In the seventh grade, my nickname was Pamela Anderson because I had the biggest boobs."

Lola enters wearing a string bikini. She takes off the top and squeezes her big tits capped by pierced nipples. Once she's totally naked, Lola sticks a butt-plug in her ass and rubs her clit and thick pussy lips until she arrives at cum-town

"I masturbate all the time. It's something I really enjoy. I love to use toys, massagers and my good ol' fingers. Rubbing my clit gets me off the quickest."

We have the pleasure of seeing Lola do that.
Genre : Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

One-Hit Wonders Mandy Mason

Info:
Name : One-Hit Wonders
File Size : 204 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 656
Runtime : 17 min 42 s

Some models are very prolific and pose many times over the years before they move on to other things. Others pose only a handful of times. That was the story with Mandy Mason.

But what Mandy did was very memorable. As she said, she posed as a lark--just to try it and see how she would feel--and for the experience. For most girls, modeling is only a fantasy, something they will never do, ofen because of social, business or family constraints. Or they're just plain chicken.

Mandy made it happen by contacting us. And since she returned to her everyday job, she can look back with satisfaction realizing that she made XL Men a little happier.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Here Cums The Bride Nila Mason

Info:
Name : Here Cums The Bride
File Size : 266 MiB
Runtime : 23 min 1 s

It's said that every woman looks beautiful on her wedding day but Nila Mason looks beautiful every day of the week. Her massively big tits are close to spilling out of her tight, extremely low-cut dress.

As Nila (pronounced "Nee-la") primps before a mirror, her insanely sexy curves filling out her bridal gown, her groom Angelo enters the bedroom to slip the ring on her finger ahead of schedule. Good move.

Too horny to wait for the official marriage ceremony, Nila and Angelo consummate their wedding vows ahead of time. The sight of Nila still in her wedding gown and veil getting her big tits sucked and fucked is something that should go into their wedding album. It's sure going into our albums.

Angelo poles his bride's tight pussy, wet with desire, and gives her everything he's got, fucking her hard. Here cums the bride. And then it's his turn as a big load of hot love flies into her mouth and she swallows every drop. They might be a little late for the ceremony but it was worth it.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cosplay, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Chantal & The Ass Man Chantal Raye

Info:
Name : Chantal & The Ass Man
File Size : 234 MiB
Runtime : 20 min 27 s

Chantal Ray applied to SCOREModelsWanted.com (which also covers XL Girls) and one look at the snaps the Carolina cutie emailed was all it took.

Chantal cuts past the chase herself, asking Al right off the snap if he wants to fuck her in the ass. How's that for a first date with a total stranger? There's not even time for you to get the popcorn unless you hit the pause button.

"Is it tight?" Al asks. "Nice and tight." She wants Al to feel how tight it is. Pulling aside her polka-dot panties, Al sticks a finger in Chantal's upraised butthole and does a preliminary digital probing. She is good to go! Chantal wants some cock in her mouth first and then between her cleavage.

Plopping her great tits on top of his thighs, she sucks his dick hands-free, his cock bookmarked between her breasts. It's a beautiful sight. Chantal wants her pussy filled first before Al can enter the un-forbidden zone and get his sausage cooked by this man-pleaser. Impressive when you consider how many long-experienced models have a no-entrance sign on their butts.

When it comes to her satisfaction, Chantal says, "As long as I'm kept wet, I'm good." Words to live by, Chantal is busty, very girly and horny and likes dick between her fat, big tits. What's not to love?
Genre : Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Soapy Car Wash Sapphire

Info:
Name : Soapy Car Wash
File Size : 129 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 5 s

"Real men out there don't care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like. You know, the anorexic type," Sapphire said. She's a girl who is proud of her lush, plush body.

"I'm a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I'm grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. I think most men feel that way, if they were honest with themselves."

Sapphire fulfilled our car wash fantasies. Just Sapphire and her delightful, fleshy body and smothering jugs.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Car, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

00240x0032-09.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account