BBW Amazon Allie Humiliates Me!

ralppy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DISCLAIMER: THE STORY BELOW IS A TRUE STORY THAT RELATES TO ME AND MY LIFE. IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STORY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!

It all started on a hot summer night, at a typical backyard party at my buddys' house. I had put on my finest attire and stopped at the deli to grab a 12-pack of beer before I arrived at the party, because I knew that there were going to be some ladies at the party and I wanted to make a good first impression on them all when I arrived, therefore, maybe I could get lucky!

When I entered the backyard, I spotted three young ladies. Two of them were skinny, fit and pretty, while the third one (Allie) was more rough looking, on the heavier side and just an all-around big girl. I said my hellos and began to enjoy myself! As the night went on, it seemed that my usual "charm" was not working well, as the two prettier ladies seemed to have no interest in me at all. I then began to notice that Allie was totally locked in on me and was constantly whispering into her friends ears while she focused her eyes on me. This figured to be my luck as Allie was probably the only one out of the three ladies that I was not really attracted to.

As the night went on and I started to get a buzz on, I once again noticed Allie giggling with her two girlfriends as they all stared at me, but this time I thought to myself, why don't I go over to them and find out what all the chatter has been about all night? So that's what I did. As I approached Allie and her two friends, I started to get a bit nervous as to how they were going to react to me striking up a conversation out of nowhere. And boy, were my nerves right!

It turned out that Allie was actually making fun of my height (I'm about 5'3") and my average "charm" that I was trying to impress her two her friends with. Allie was basically laughing at me the whole night because she thought that I was fit to be a target of her amazon and dominate humiliation. I wanted to react and throw a barb of my own back at Allie but for some odd reason, I couldn't as I felt below Allie and very submissive to such a larger woman with such high self-esteem. Allie really brought me back down to Earth and made me realize that I am not as "smooth with the ladies" as I thought I was.

Since this night, I have been a blackmail slave to Allie on a regular basis. Buying her gifts, sending her money and even being her ass-cleaner whenever she requests me. I have turned my life over to Allie as I gave her my parents phone numbers and addresses, all of my ex-girlfriends phone numbers and names, and even some of my buddies phone numbers, just in case she wants to humiliate me publicly for not living up to my end of the deal.

PS: I have attached some pictures of Allie to show her beauty as my Goddess.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• 320341_10150360710201204_4127826_n.jpg
    320341_10150360710201204_4127826_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 10403370_10204307944596526_8091939584098968055_n.jpg
    10403370_10204307944596526_8091939584098968055_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium