Ballbusting and CBT

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TITLE: Ball Busting Ballroom Dancing

DESCRIPTION Princess Ashley and I just love to humiliate the household servants. This one is ordered to be a prop for our ballroom dancing practice. He has to stand there and take kicks in the balls as we dance and twirl! We actually make him try to sing some waltz music for us to dance to, haha! He really hits the high notes when his nuts are being kicked up into his throat, LOL!

Princess Chanel

Format: mp4
Size: 1.11 gb
Duration: 12:07 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/4aaf0a904ea98/Ball_Busting_Ballroom_Dancing.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: Ballbusting Doggboy

DESCRIPTION We have had enough of doggboy's disobedience. It did NOT eat all of its doggfood today so we couldn't even use that clip! (We were filming it, but it just sucked so we aren't going to post it which REALLY pisses Us off!) So if it doesnt want to eat its doggfood for Us, guess what it gets instead? BALLBUSTED!!! And We kick this fucker pretty hard too. Until he finally BEGS Us to stop! LOL! It is SO funny to kick some pathetic, begging "human" dogg right in the nuts over and over and listen to it whimper at your feet...so empowering too! :)

Size: 546 mb
Duration: 8:55 min
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f9503ea7d8871/Ballbusting_Doggboy_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

enimol

TITLE: A CRUEL AND VICIOUS BALL BUSTING Starring Mistress Diana Knight

DESCRIPTION What is it like being at the foot of women of wealth and privilege? What is it like being kicked in the privates by a pair of $2000 Gucci genuine leather knee boots with a brass square toed tips? The slave has no refuse as his arms, thighs, and ankles are bound with restraints and chains. All he can do is stand there and take hit after brutal hit. He is not able to block the continuous shots as he is completely immobilized. The slave is defenseless against a pair of vicious ultra sexy black knee boots and an equally vicious Domme who knows how to use them. The words that come to mind while watching this clip; cruel, malicious, inhumane, ferocious, sadistic. It’s hard to find the words to do it justice in this hard core ball busting clip like no other.

NOTE: the poor slave ended the night going to the emergency room with a scrotal hematoma which is a medical term for when your ball sack is the size and color of an eggplant. Our slave is OK as the doctors say he will have a full recovery and he will be back getting his balls kicked soon, Stay tuned.

Size: 216 mb
Duration: 9.42 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1a8d4648e7527/A_CRUEL_AND_VICIOUS_BALL_BUSTING.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: BALL BUSTING BIRTHDAY BASH REDUX. Starring Princess Ivy

DESCRIPTION The incomparable Princess Ivy is among the most beautiful and bratty Asian Mean Girls we have ever had the privilege of shooting. And this clip is one of our all time top sellers. In homage to the Princess, we have decided to re-release this clip with all new never before seen footage. You have got to see this magnificent Superior Asian Princess at her best.

It’s Princess Ivy’s birthday, so she decides to warn up NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE OF HER MOST PATHETIC LOSER WHIMPS and allows them the supreme privilege of paying homage to the day she was born, by putting their balls on a silver platter for her to crush, kick, bust and bash, while wearing her brand new, verrrrry pointy, verrrry expensive, over-the-knee Italian patent leather boots she bought with their hard earned cash donations. THE LUCKY FOOLS!

One by one Princess Ivy lines them up, and one by one she knocks them down to their knees, bent over crying, begging for mercy as they cough and choke like a bunch of sissy marys. They apparently do not appreciate the fact that Ivy could have had any number of devoted slaves beating down her door to offer their testicles up for Princess’ Birthday festivities. Before Princess is through with them, they will surely know how lucky they are to celebrate with the Birthday Mean Girl LOL

Size: 310 mb
Duration: 7.05 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f105662828fdf/Ivy_Ballbusting_Birthday_Bash.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: A SEVER PUMMELING TO HIS NUTSACK REDUX

DESCRIPTION This clip is one of our all time top sellers. Diana Knight put such a vicious beat down on Rubber Johnny, that he had to go to the emergency room! In homage to the Goddess – and Rubber Johnny - we have decided to re-release this clip with all new never before seen footage. You have got to see this!

Be forewarned: this video depicts real, extreme corporal punishment and is not for the faint of heart. A few days after this shoot, Diana's slave was admitted to the emergency room FOR REAL! with a scrotal hematoma (see photos below). The doctors say he'll be fine fine and expect a full recovery in a few weeks, providing Mistress Diana doesn't succumb to her own sadistic desires. Now if he could only lose that persistent hardon (ouch)!

Mummified tightly in saran wrap, Mistress Diana's slave is completely immobilized, unable to move a muscle as he struggles against the unyielding plastic. Using a switch blade, she carefully cuts a hole to expose his cock and balls to all the devious possibilities of her fertile and diabolical imagination. Now, he is truly helpless and vulnerable to the impending pain and suffering.

With a cold heart, an iron , and a devious smile of satisfaction, she proceeds to slap, jab, punch, smash and generally wallop his unprotected manhood into a state of shock. She even pummels him with a few well placed karate chops, striking with ninja like accuracy to the base of his cock and nutsack causing immediate swelling. As extreme as the assault appears, the trauma to his privates only serves to excite Diana's slave more. And the slave's excitement only serves to fuel Diana's sadistic nature further. With each and every blow, his cock hardens and grows more erect, as she strikes again and again, gloating over her sexual and sadistic power over him. He has after all, been conditioned by his Mistress to respond sexually to her sadistic nature. Above all else, he has been trained to need and love her pain!

Size: 267 mb
Duration: 6.07 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8f3db146e5914/A_SEVER_PUMMELING_TO_HIS_NUTSACK_REDUX_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Revenge on your Balls

DESCRIPTION Nothing makes a sadistic Mistress more happy then torturing cock and balls of a male bitch. Male slaves are much more obedient when their balls have been thoroughly abused. Mistress Lexi and Goddess Miki make sure to enjoy their sadistic desires at their slaves expense. Lexi takes her razor sharp metal claws to his tightly tied balls making him squeal in pain. Next she takes the cattle prod then whip to his sensitive cock head and testicles, smiling with each jolt of pain.

Size: 176 mb
Duration: 7.42 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/fbaaf5bd49cfd/Revenge_on_your_Balls_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Brutal Testicle Assault

DESCRIPTION It's Game Show Night on Jerky Girls TV.....and tonight, Host Dallas Diamondz welcomes JC, Sayla, Amanda Aimie & Barbie to play a Game called....KICK THE COCK!!! A stupid boy must stand still....with his legs spread....as all the Girls take turns Kicking him in the cock!! One by one, the Girls all try to out-do each other by Kicking him....or Kneeing him really hard....right in the cock!! We WILL Warn you ahead of time....Amanda Kicks the Hardest!!! Amanda's Kicks will Rock your World!!!! She REALLY likes to Hurt boys!!! After the boy has suffered Brutal Testicle Abuse....the Girls think it would be funny to Milk his sore cock....and Host Dallas Diamondz couldn't agree more....so the Girls all line up and watch, as Barbie Jerks his sore cock until it explodes....making a puddle on the floor in front of all the Girls. Nothing better than watching balls emptied, after they have Suffered....BRUTAL TESTICLE ABUSE!!

Size: 449 mb
Duration: 7.11 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d61f486f82bf6/Brutal_Testicle_Assault_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: The Real Deal At Mean Girl Manor

DESCRIPTION At the end of this video, our slave said it was his favorite ballbusting session ever because it was so simple, haha! We were kicking him because last week his car broke down and he cancelled. We had to wait a whole week to kick his balls in, LOL! There is not a lot of space between kicks in this clip because we just kept kicking him in the balls repeatedly. I think we damaged some nerve endings because he managed to stay standing to take them for about 8 minutes until I dropped him and then walked off laughing with Goddess Charlotte.

Princess Beverly

Size: 758 mb
Duration: 8:18 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/cf1ebcaffe1c7/The_Real_Deal_At_Mean_Girl_Manor.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Worlds Most Ruthless Fetish Model BellaInk Splatterfest!

DESCRIPTION When a true sadist like Goddess Amadahy, Mistress Trish, Mistrix, or Mistress Maya Midnight dawn on a pair of spiked boots, the results are always unsurprisngly messy and severe on a superlative level. This is to be expected, as true sadists love the sight of BLD and will just keep going and going with little restraint. Bellaink may not be a true sadist like most Domme's and fetish models but she has a great passion for extreme fetish. Her ruthlessness and severity is so rare to behold we have never seen this level of damage created by a fetish model before. This clip including the retrievable content is nearly 20 minutes of insanity. She does not hold back at all as she delivers kick after kick as the slave drips and drips. Considering how epic the month of October has been for We Love Ballbusting! (Many think this month is one of the greatest in our entire history) The top choice clip of the month is a big surprise being awarded to the extreme fetish model Bellaink!

Size: 231 mb
Duration: 10.37 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/80df52c856659/Worlds_Most_Ruthless_Fetish_Model_BellaInk_Splatterfest!.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Practicing My Kickboxing on My Nude Slave!

DESCRIPTION One look at my gorgeous body and you can tell I like to keep myself in shape. Part of my training involves kickboxing and in this video I use my slave to demonstrate just how I do it! I show off my skills by making my slave stand before me and repeatedly punch and kick his naked body. I kick him directly in the dick and he groans in pain as I also punish his delicate balls. "Don`t move or I`ll kick you in the face," I joke and prove that I can by raising my foot to his head. "Don`t be such a pussy!" I scold as I continue kicking his cock and balls and punching his stomach. I laugh at his agony and even after he buckles in pain and falls to his knees I refuse to show him mercy. "Get up," I tell him. "I`m not finished yet!"

Size: 312 mb
Duration: 5.46 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8c9f0828c349c/_Practicing_My_Kickboxing_on_My_Nude_Slave!_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account