Ballbusting and CBT

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TITLE: Balls Kicked To Mush

DESCRIPTION Goddess Harley and I agree, The Mean Girls need a new SLAVE BODY GUARD for the Manor. but regular body guards have BALLS- and balls are weak and distract men. There are just waay to many HOT girls here for a regular slave to do his job right. We Mean Girls need a dedicated, committed, NUTLESS EUNUCH SLAVE to stay focused on its job. So we picked a new random slave we just acquired to be our new eunuch bitch. Of course, there are several ways of castrating a slave- but NONE are as much FUN as strapping it into our "Ballbusting Device of Deaath" and kicking his ball to utter MUSH. (This thing is BRUTAL- literally ALL of the slaves at The Manor fear being locked into this thing! You might as well just say goodbye to your balls LOL!) There is no way this loser could get out when the straps are pulled tight, his hands cuffed, legs in straps and of course a hot girl holding on to his leash at all times! We take turns demolishing his testicles with ultra-hard kicks to the slaves nuts until its balls are PULP. Sometimes he get so distressed he foolishly attempts to close his legs but we just crank the wenches some more and pull his legs back into passion as needed. Even if it takes all night to completely destroy its balls, it will be worth it. Besides this is what we do for fun anywayLOL!

And just a little background on this clip- we REALLY hurt this slave. Its balls really WERE turned to total much by the end of this! And he was in like total AGONY the whole time! LOL! I just kept looking into his eyes and drinking in his suffering- as he was strapped in and helpless with his balls all vulnerable and exposed to our kicks.

Princess Carmela

Format: mp4
Size: 758 mb
Duration: 8:17min
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/e605c6eb9a1a0/Balls_Kicked_To_Mush_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

DESCRIPTION Olivia and Makaela get straight to the point and tell this pathetic loser they don't give a fuck.. Talk is cheap so these ladies prove that statement by kicking this guy viciously in the balls. Olivia's wearing some pointy toe stiletto's and lands the point of her toe directly into the desired target causing maximum pain!! Makaela swings fast hard combination kicks that you don't even see coming.. Bottom line is both these ladies are hot, both ladies know how to kick a pair of balls, both ladies would happily kick you in the balls if you got on their wrong side.. Another ballbusting masterpiece and a must have for your collection

Size: 279 mb
Duration: 7.04 min
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/48dc2ec4ad11a/NO_ONE_GIVES_A_FUCK_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: Caught Cheating

DESCRIPTION I was hanging out with Miles Striker when I realized he was talking to my cousin on his cell phone! What the hell? He is dating Fifi and well you know me I am not one to stand for someone cheating so I took things into my own hands well more like feet lol! I make him to strip down so I can embarrass him and I took pics with his cell. Then the real fun began I decided to swiftly kick him in the balls over and over. He screams out in pain every time my small size 4 foot nails his nuts. I even make him worship my feet. He licks and sucks on my toes even after his punishment. This poor bastard will learn quickly not to mess around on my friends

Size: 259 mb
Duration: 6.59 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1e99bf8b90a42/Caught_Cheating.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Ruthlessly brutal ballbusting

DESCRIPTION Jacqueline's first ballbusting video really couldn't be harder. She is a gorgeous girl having no mercy kicking a guy in the balls far beyond his pain threshold limit. Jacqueline's pointy toed shoes really do nasty damage and she kicks to break, as hard as she can. And she breaks.

Size: 101 mb
Duration: 6.26 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/5a4c04df7c5a7/Ruthlessly_brutal_ballbusting.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Brutally Busted Balls

DESCRIPTION Mistress Kendra and Goddess Amadahy show this slave no mercy, brutally kicking him in the balls until he collapses to the floor, only to order him back to his feet for more kicks. When the slave spends too long on the floor, the Mistresses just continue inflicting punishment, squeezing, kicking, and punching his poor balls, all while laughing at his pain. After a final vicious kick leaves him collapsed on the floor crying in pain, the Mistresses put their boots on his fallen body as a sign of his being broken.

Size: 235 mb
Duration: 7.35 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/dc9f0fc97b768/Brutally_Busted_Balls_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Giselle Hates Balls

DESCRIPTION Mistress Giselle hates worthless slave balls, the only thing they are good for is tormenting them for her amusement. Mistress Giselle hangs a heavy weight from them, she is curious how long if will take before they shrivel up and fall off? She teases his cock with a vibrator to keep it hard so she can punish more meat. She slaps his balls with her riding crop watching his bound balls struggle in pain. She uses her Electro Shock Zapper to fry the sensitive thin skin on his balls while she laughs as he writhes in pain from each shock.

Size: 194 mb
Duration: 8.26 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/45b56c900644f/Giselle_Hates_Balls.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: 21 Kicks For Kendall

DESCRIPTION So I went out to visit my good friend Kendall in Vegas for her birthday (of course, I made some loser SLAVE drive me the whole way and pay for the entire trip LOL) and she just HAD to see what all this slave stuff is all about. So I found some slave on collarspace, made him send a nice deposit to prove to me he was legit, and had him come to our hotel to get his balls kicked in! And Kendall even brought her girlfriend Adrianna to have some fun too! (I had never met her before.) And NEITHER of them had ever kicked a loser in the nuts before! So this was gonna be FUN

And since it was her birthday, we made the loser spread his legs nice n wide for Kendal so she could get a nice running start and kick them as hard as she wanted for her 21st Birthday! (I gave her a nice demo first, of course LOL.) And then we all just basically went to town on this piece of crapps nuts haha. Eventually I put him down on all fours like a dawgg so he could look up at how PERFECT I am while Kendall delivers 21 kicks to his nuts from behind for her birthday! Do you think the slave can make it through all those kicks, or does Kendall break him? Youll just need to watch the clip to find out, huh? ;)

I think giving a ballkicking slave to my girlfriend to abuse for her birthday is a great present! :)

-Goddess Rodea

Size: 1.46 gb
Duration: 15:58 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/43859785fd1ee/21_Kicks_For_Kendall_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Aww Kicked In The Nuts Again!

DESCRIPTION Search By TITLE for alternate video formats.Get this clip for less money in HD by clicking here: Aww Kicked In The Nuts Again! (1080 HD)Harley an me are continuing our abuse of Bella's slave lol. It's pretty simple- We just make it keep standing back up and taking MORE and MORE kicks right to its balls for our entertainment- no matter how much pain its in. We DO spend some time mocking it to its face too, of course- just cuz we're MEAN and like adding insult to injury. We feel like that is what slaves are FOR anyway- to entertain us by taking ALL our ABUSE. (No matter what kind of abuse it is! Verbal, physical, emotional...) :)

Its so funny too because he actually gets a little HARD-ON while we are kicking him in the balls!! WTF?? SOOO pathetic!! Which just makes me want to kick him even HARDER! And o...m....G do I kick his balls HARD in this clip!! If you are a fan of my ballkicking clips you NEED to watch this clip!! ;) We do a bunch of kicks from BEHIND and we totally TOE-PUNT his balls from behind over and over so he can't even see them coming! LOL!

And my BFF Jordan comes out from behind the camera too toward the end of the clip so she can get a few kicks in too! She is just dressed casual and kicks the slave while wearing her old chuck taylors. It is her first time EVER kicking a loser slave in the balls and she got the BIGGEST kick out of it! (Pun totally intended btw...)

-Princess Cindi

Size: 870 mb
Duration: 9.58min
Resolution: 1920 × 1080

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/529e2d9d7e8f3/Aww_Kicked_In_The_Nuts_Again!_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: BALL BUSTING ANOTHER LOSER FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT, FULL VERSION. Starring Goddess Lana

DESCRIPTION Goddess Lana is as stunning as she is sadistic, as she abuses one of her many pets for her amusement and entertainment. This particular loser is especially well endowed with a rather large package between his legs, not that he would ever earn the supreme privilege of using it to pleasure his Goddess.

So suffice to say his cock and balls are of no benefit to Goddess Lana EXCEPT that they make for an easy target when Goddess is in the mood to bust balls. And today she seems to be in one of those moods. So Goddess knees, busts, stomps and drop kicks her loser slave's family jewels relentlessly and without remorse. Over and over she kicks him square in his nut sack until he drops to his knees coughing, choking and wheezing from the assault.

Goddess Lana especially enjoys busting him in the groin with his eyes closed so he can't see the terrifying strikes coming. It's so fucking amusing, as Goddess drops her well endowed loser over and over again, proving without a doubt, that even with a big dick he is nothing but a lowly, loser slave to the Supreme Goddess Lana.

Size: 223 mb
Duration: 6.04 min
Resolution: 1920 × 1080

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/5f49fff967c04/BALL_BUSTING_ANOTHER_LOSER_FOR_MY_ENTERTAINMENT.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account