Ballbusting and CBT

enimol

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TITLE: Cock Carnage

DESCRIPTION The boy misses his chance to come. So instead he gets rapid fire caning of his cock and balls till he is lurching and crying and begging for water. After that, there’s no more wanking. It’s time for judicial cock caning. Hands off the cock or else! Now he is moaning and whimpering in fear. Ow! Ow! Aaargh! It hurts!! Oh no! Please no! But it makes no difference. Dometria does what she wants and he just has to suffer. Result - a viciously destroyed dick like you’ve never seen.

Format: mp4
Size: 390 mb
Duration: 12.03 min
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/08dc0140fd3d5/Cock_Carnage.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

enimol

TITLE: Jemma's First Kickdown Ballbust

DESCRIPTION Jemma is eager to have her first go at ballbusting, and Step-M0m Mistress Kandy is more than happy to show her the ropes. Princess Jemma needs little encouragement, however, and both ladies proceed to demolish this poor loser. After suffering Kandy's final volley, the slave crumples to the floor! He takes an incredible ball beating that left him grounded for days after.

Size: 478 mb
Duration: 07: 22 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8fec8859c6764/Jemma's_First_Kickdown_Ballbust.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

enimol

TITLE: GIGGLING BALLBUSTERS IN YOGA PANTS FULL

DESCRIPTION Roxanne Rae and Veronica are looking hot as fuck in their tight black leggings / yoga pants. They want to play a game with Lance. The game is simple, they are going to take turns brutally kicking and kneeing him in the balls while the other hold him. The want to know if they can actually destroy his balls that way.
They are amazed at how big of a pervert Lance is, having a raging hard on no matter how hard they kick or knee him. They giggle and humiliate him for being their bitch. Roxanne makes him beg for harder kicks and knees as she smashes his nuts in while Veronica just gets more turned on...
After about 5 minutes of hard ball abuse, Lance crumples down on the ground and the sexy girls make a bet. Roxanne thinks she can make him cum one last time before his balls are useless. Veronica doesn’t believe her, but thinks it’s a fun idea to try...
Veronica makes Lance worship Roxanne’s perfect young ass before they stand him up to see if they can make him cum while kneeing him in the nuts...
Roxanne is holding Lance up from behind by his neck and his cock. She jerks his dick while Veronica bounces in front of him with her big tits and knees him in the nuts over and over. Roxanne made a bet with Veronica that she could get him to cum one last time before his balls are useless.
Veronica wants to see if it’s possible, so she knees him over and over, but also teases Lance by shoving his face in her big tits, and grinding her ass against his cock in between knees...
Roxanne gets down on her knees, looks up at Lance with her big pretty eyes while she milks his cock and tells him he better decide quick: One last orgasm and have his balls destroyed or lose his cock as well. He cums all over Veronica’s yoga pants while the girls giggle, then Veronica knees him one last time and the girls leave him on the couch in agony...

Size: 709 mb
Duration: 18: 42 min
Resolution: 960x540

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d55f8e8bbed98/GIGGLING_BALLBUSTERS_IN_YOGA_PANTS_FULL.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Ballbusting Cum Class with Kenna Valentina, JC Simpson, Catherine Fox

DESCRIPTION Handjob instructor Kenna Valentina is helping two students, JC Simpson and Catherine Fox, to obtain their Master's degrees in handjobs. In today's class, JC is going to have to jerk off a guy whose balls are seriously damaged and make him cum on her pantyhose. This is a difficult task. It requires complete control of his dick and balls. Not only does she have to bring him to orgasm, she has to do it when she wants and control where he cums. First they need a guy with broken balls. Not a problem! Carl Cox happens to be there to help. His balls are fine in the beginning. They quickly remedy that. Kenna instructs the girls to knee and kick his balls for a while. JC and Cat are very enthusiastic about this part of the class. You can tell by the way they celebrate each kick, knee, slap and squeeze. They must have passed their ballbusting class with straight A's. Once Carl is significantly hurt, JC holds him down, Cat continues the CBT fun and Kenna looks over the progress, instructing them on their technique until he explodes. What's next? Castration?

Size: 254 mb
Duration: 11: 20 min
Resolution: 960x540

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/b1ac2cc309f02/B...nna_Valentina,_JC_Simpson,_Catherine_Fox_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: HALLOWEEN BALLBUSTING MASSACRE

DESCRIPTION Finding that rare true sexual sadist is never an easy task in the professional female domination world. But Mistress Maya Midnight is one of those rare gems. When she saw all of the sadistic damage she insisted on showing her stuff. NEEDLES IN THE TESTICLES< BINDER CLIPS THAT GET KICKED OFF BY SPIKED BOOTS THEN KICK AFTER KICK FROM THOSE SPIKED BOOTS AS IT DRIPS AND DRIPS AND SPLATTERS ALL OVER IS THE RECIPE IN THIS FIRST PART. In the second part, she uses hot wax to cauterize the wounds but then kicks the wounds back open with an even more severe pair of spiked boots that leave the slave so messy, it would make a vampire jealous. This first part contains the needles and binder clips, and then once they are removed the Massacre begins.

Size: 936 mb
Duration: 25.48 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1c350cbc4c9ae/HALLOWEEN_BALLBUSTING_MASSACRE_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Party And Bustballs!

DESCRIPTION I love to party and bustballs, party and bustballs. Catchy right? We even made it into a new song. Astro and I are KICKING off our new rapping career with a new video; Party and Bustballs. Our loser slave is so boring and disgusting we just kick him in the nuts over and over again while having a few drinks for fun. How else does a fat loser get to spend tine with hot bratty school girls like us. So get on the dance floor and boogie its time to party... and bustballs.mo

Size: 429 mb
Duration: 9.26 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f193e9ef4d376/Party_And_Bustballs.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Blackmailed into No-Mercy Ballbusting!

DESCRIPTION Cybill Troy & Elena De Luca know how to get what they want from any man. While serving detention, they trick their teacher into some inappropriate photos that are sure to get him fired by the schoolboard.
If he wants to keep his job, he'll do whatever they want because, quite literally, they have him by the balls.
There's nothing he can do to stop them as they take turns kicking his sorry balls back into his body over and over again, showing no mercy until he's a crumpled heap of broken man on the floor, begging for their nonexistant sympathy....
He's fucked.

Size: 127 mb
Duration: 10: 42 min
Resolution: 721 × 406

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/4f7b983b950b2/_Blackmailed_into_No-Mercy_Ballbusting!.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Playground Bully – Mistress Tess

DESCRIPTION School bully Tess finds the weasel from school alone in the park and decides to toy with him for Her own entertainment. She plays with him by first humbling him into silence with some facesitting to ensure he knows just who is boss, before tying him up to the playground swings and forcing his erection to some hard cock slapping followed by Louboutin clad ballbusting, mercilessly kicked hard in the balls until She is laughing with triumph at his limp sorry pathetic male state.

Size: 621.3 MB
Duration: 10.14 min

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/0de1b93055a5e/Playground_Bully.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

enimol

TITLE: Kicking My Sisters Slave

DESCRIPTION This retard is a "huge fan" of my sister Rodea. He was supposed to come pay her to kick him in the balls, but he fucked up his schedule while traveling to Mean Girl Manor so he FINALLY showed up at a time when she couldn't be there. So she left him to ME to "punish" and take his money- which I was MORE than willing to do! LOL.

So basically this video is just me making this loser count out his money ($300!) over and over while I am kicking him- just to reinforce into his tiny little brain that PAYING me is the only way he gets kicked in his pathetic balls. Like seriously, how pathetic is that? You are paying someone who literally tells you to your FACE that you are a loser and LAUGHS in your face and kicks you right in the balls over and over. And this loser has a little "stiffy" practically the whole time no matter how many times I kick him! Which just makes me think even less of him...lol.

These aren't the hardest ballkicks in the world, but the loser did pay me so I had a little mercy on him. Plus I didn't want to hurt my precious little foot in my brand new Jimmy Choos! But either way, he was SO lucky just to have his balls make any contact at all with my bare foot at all. Even if it was just slamming my foot into them. And I still broke him several times haha.

Princess Beverly

Size: 1.05 gb
Duration: 11: 31 min

00240x0032-02.png

http://k2s.cc/file/1456844214274/Kicking_My_Sisters_Slave.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account