BallBusted and Cock Stomped Slaves

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Madeleine Clavel - Flogged, Paddled, and Smacked

Madeleine Clavel has her feminine slave boy strung up by his hands and collar. He is made to stand before her and take the flogging and various impact play that she inflicts on his body. A She makes sure to get the bottoms of his feet, as she paddles them with a wooden spoon. The more he whines, the more she is amused.

Filesize: 431 MB
Duration: 00:14:41
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 3972 Kbps
Audio: AAC, AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, , 125 Kbps

Download: Keep2share.cc

PaddledSmacked.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Ball Skewering Heavy Rubber Nurses

The evil and beautifully sadistic rubber clad fetish nurses Goddess Cheyenne & Mistress Natalya Sadici administer multiple kinky procedures on slave just john in the medical room. First, his arms are folded palm to shoulder and wrapped with rolls of gauze to immobilize his upper body. Then his balls are slowly skewered completely through by Goddess Cheyenne. Next, with the skewer still in place, he is sounded by Natalya Sadici, then brought to orgasm with the hitachi magic wand. Both ladies dressed in beautiful rubber. Cool visual effects also make this a very unique & stylized movie, for the discriminating fetishist.

Filesize: 600 MB
Duration: 00:26:47
Video: MP4, 30.000 fps, 3000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, , 128 Kbps

HeavyRubber.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Ella Kross - Kicking New Slave`s Balls In!

Today I`m teaching a new slave, and the second part of his training involves bashing his delicate balls in! If he`s going to serve me, he hasto be able to handle a tremendous amount of pain. As he stands naked before me, I make him spread his legs and proceed to kick him directly in the nuts while I count the blows. �Not bad for the first time,� I commentas I kick him so hard his kneels buckle. He falls to the floor in agony,and since he`s down there I make him kiss my shoes. After he rises to his feet, I send him falling back to the floor by kicking his swollen balls inyet again. I make him thank me for the abuse and send the loser on his way!

Filesize: 273 MB
Duration: 00:05:42
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps, 6500 Kbps
Audio: WMA, WMA , 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, , 128 Kbps

BallsIn!.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Tasha Holz - "Introducing Tasha"

Today at Kinky Kicks we are proud to introduce a brand new ballbusting girl in the form of Natasha Holz, a blonde stunner from Essex, UK. She starts off cautiously trying to find her feet, but it isn�t long before Natasha is sticking the boot into her victims balls extremely hard over and over again! This is only the beginning for Natasha�s ballbusting journey and we have much more lined up to show you. This is a star in the making so keep your eyes peeled for more of her. In the mean time sit back , relax and watch �Introducing Tasha�.

Filesize: 638 MB
Duration: 00:14:35
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 6000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, , 157 Kbps

Introducing.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Mika & Mistress Monica - Your Only Dinner

Mistress Mika and Mistress Monica had returned from a day of shopping. Walking around in their tiny blue jeans shorts, high heeled boots and tight tank tops had made them, as well as the male shoppers horny. They exchanged kisses and decided to use their hooded slave Spartacus for some fun. They teased him with their tight asses, tied his hands behind him and spit down his throat. Mistress Monica sat on his face as Mistress Mika put a pair of control top pantyhose on him and they kicked his trapped cock around. Removing their boots, he was treated to the scent of their sweat.

The Ladies have stripped off their tops and finish taking off their boots as their helpless bound victim lays on his back as the nymphs play with him. Mistress Monica stimulates his trapped cock, slapping and punching as Her sadistic partner, still in Her short shorts, fucks his face. Mistress Monica straddles his face and holds Her pussy lips wide apart to give him a taste of Her womanhood. They flip him to the floor and take turns squatting on his face.

Mistress Monica�s skilled young hands have the slave�s cock at full mast as Mistress Mika sits heavily on his face, grinding away on his nose. She steps up and stands on his chest and actually starts dancing as he tries to breathe, his cock getting full attention. He begs to release and the blonde Masturbatrix gives him permission as She reaches for the black cum plate. She milks squirt after squirt of cum from the tip of his pulsating penis into the plate. She tells him this is your only dinner and he is going to lick it off Her stocking foot. Mistress Mika holds his head and he duitifully licks his jism from Mistress Monica�s foot. They move him to the fireplace for a bit of trample and kiss while he is underfoot.

Filesize: 426 MB
Duration: 00:33:04
Resolution: 704x396
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 1775 Kbps
Audio: WMA, WMA , 16.0 KHz, 1 channel, , 16.0 Kbps

OnlyDinner.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cate Harrington & Kat - Crucified

Kat has teamed up together with Cate today which means that some more bastard is going to get a serious ballbusting session. Kat has requested that husband steps up to the mark and takes a good beating from these two tough professional ballbusters! However, Kat adds to any forthcoming injury by suggesting that he gives money to the two ladies for the service he is about to receive! Reluctantly he hands over his wallet, and then the girls chain him up naked to the cross. Straight away he as hard kicks and knees coming at him from both girls. The girls look like they really want to damage these balls for good and the look of complete fear on the poor guys face is totally obvious. Cate takes particular pleasure in demonstrating her trademark grab, twist and pull. She pulls his balls up so hard and fast it is amazing that his scrotum remain attached to his body!!! Eventually the two girls let him down from his cross, but only so they can get some more hard accurate kicks to his balls from behind. When he falls to the floor and tries to cover his groin they just grab his arms and continue to stomp and grind on his red swelling scrotum! Cate and Kat may be one of the scariest pair of ballbusters you will ever see, and this guy must be a complete loon to stand naked and restrained in front of them!!!

Filesize: 425 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 5946 Kbps
Audio: AAC, AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, , 192 Kbps

Crucified.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Chanel & Goddess Milana - Ballbusting Castration

The cruelest ballbusting clip we've ever made. This is the first clip I made together with Milana and we had a lot of fun making this clip. True fans of the sexual sadist will be overjoyed at her premiere in particular. Watch me and my friend Milana torturing our slave by kicking him in his balls without any mercy. The slave screams in pain but we keep on making a mess of his manhood. We made the slave take kick after kick. We take turns kicking and punting the testicles of the helpless slave while laughing and smiling with far-from-innocent glee.

Filesize: 310 MB
Duration: 10mn 50s
Video: AVI, 25.000 fps, 3864 Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio, MP3, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 Kbps

Cast.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Deanna Storm - Busted Beachball Marathon

18 minutes of continuous Ballbusting. Make some popcorn, go grab your lotion and a box of tissues, and get some ice for those blue balls of yours just in case they start to ache watching this poor guy get completely emasculated by Goddess Deanna!

Filesize: 201 MB
Duration: 00:18:17
Resolution: 720x480
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 1461 Kbps
Audio: WMA, WMA , 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, , 64.0 Kbps

Marathon.rar

Fileboom Premium Account